Kaz is back, baby

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gene Krupa is gone.

I would like to thank the admin who did this.

Don't want to name names yet, as they may not want it known as yet.

I thought I would offer an olive branch to all those who have annoyed me, but thought not this year. :-)

People may find it weird that I am back & Nasheed is gone. The world is a wonderous thing.

It's strange that Gene & I won't be posting at the same time, as we have a lot in common. lol

We could have bonded over love for the Broncos. We even had the same avatar.

I lost all my PMs from the Gene account, but have all my old PM's from the Kaz account.

All I can say is what was I thinking. (insert facepalm emoji) Wish I could turn back time.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome back @Kaz. Never really felt right calling you anything else.

Reactions: Kaz

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How many times do I have to tell you guys? Comma before baby when it is used as a form of emphasis.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Kazsy I ask… what the actual FAQ is good about QLD? This place has to be the most boring shithole I’ve ever been to. I’m here at a bar in Sunshine Coast waiting for my wife and there is seriously nothing to do.

Queenslanders are a bunch of hippies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Kazsy I ask… what the actual FAQ is good about QLD? This place has to be the most boring shithole I’ve ever been to. I’m here at a bar in Sunshine Coast waiting for my wife and there is seriously nothing to do.

Queenslanders are a bunch of hippies.
That Qlders are not in NSW?

They have to go somewhere....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gene Krupa is gone.

I thought I would offer an olive branch to all those who have annoyed me, but thought not this year. :-)

People may find it weird that I am back & Nasheed is gone. The world is a wonderous thing.

It's strange that Gene & I won't be posting at the same time, as we have a lot in common. lol

I lost all my PMs from the Gene account, but have all my old PM's from the Kaz account.

All I can say is what was I thinking. (insert facepalm emoji) Wish I could turn back time.
You’re welcome Kaz welcome back.

Reactions: Kaz

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a certain user on here that reports and complains about duplicate accounts. But this is a good example of an exception to the rule, not protecting anyone, not playing favourites, just using common sense.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gene Krupa is gone.

The original DoggFather is back!

Not that redneck racist "dawgfather" wannabe. I am the Father of all DoggFathers ;)

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The original DoggFather is back!

Not that redneck racist "dawgfather" wannabe. I am the Father of all DoggFathers ;)
Welcome back.

So who stole your username. Weird that is a different spelling, yet it's been used.

Permaban them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Welcome back.

So who stole your username. Weird that is a different spelling, yet it's been used.

Permaban them.
It was a ranga clown called Stevie J that I used to embarras on the regular lol then the cat copied my original username.

Put him on show again and fucked off. Probably still lurking dying for a chance to throw his racism around.