Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This guys a second rower but can probably offer us more at prop then faamasulli.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a feeling this might be the case, it's a bit of a give away when he is listed as an "out" on the NSW cup website on Tuesday and the rest of the "reserves" for 1st grade are named in the cup side
Was the same for Tracey last week. Was named on the reserve list but not in cup.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need his size against the sharks pack. While I love Morrin’s effort, sadly he lacks the size.
mis he even bigger then Morrin? Replacing a middle foward for another back rower doesn’t make sense.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
mis he even bigger then Morrin? Replacing a middle foward for another back rower doesn’t make sense.
He played pretty tight in v Shark in trials.

Mann
Hughes
Curran
Kautoga

Curran can play prop at a better level than Morrin.

Looks pretty good on balance so CC to stick with Morrin, Kautoga 18th man probs

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol how the fuck is Morrin useless? He's one of the only ***** in this team to actually get a quick play the ball and not be put on his back every tackle. Yeah, he's small and should be given a limited role but he can actually play through the middle. I thought Kautoga was an edge forward or is that incorrect?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still have a sneeky feeling Xerri will be a late call up. Joel Cain suggested that the have kept it low key so as to not put pressure on him leading up to playing his old club.

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kautoga looked great in the trials especially in defence. Whacked hard.
Stand-up young player and we need bulk up front.