Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd and Sam Thaiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HAHA .. what a f%^king judgemental moron!
Charming.

I'm not saying she deserved to be filmed if that is the case, I'm saying someone who wants to get gang banged in a public toilet has weak moral fiber. I would not trust a single word out of her mouth without factual evidence.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Another dipsh!t. Who are you to call her a whore? If they lose their careers its because they broke the law. How old are you kids seriously?
LOL i can call her what i want last time i checked. I don't think too many men would want to marry a girl that ploughs three footy players in a club.
And there are probably many more stories we don't know.

SMD

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you Nexus, although she acted in a very slutty way it doesnt mean she loses all her rights.

You have to question girls like this though and the complaints that they make. How could you possibly get yourself into this situation? where were your friends?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
You know what i say, good on them.
If they lose their careers over this whore, this will be a sad day in rugby league.
Seriously this is a nothing issue, its been blown out of proportion hard.
Nice pun.......

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A women goes into a mens toilet in a nightclub with 3 footballers with the intention of sucking all their penis' (or penii) and your saying she does not deserve to be called a slut/skank/whore.

Your kidding Mr Benadict.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
A women goes into a mens toilet in a nightclub with 3 footballers with the intention of sucking all their penis' (or penii) and your saying she does not deserve to be called a slut/skank/whore.

Your kidding Mr Benadict.
Here here!!!

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its to early to say they should be sacked/suspended or whatever. Its best to wait until all the facts are known before any action is taken. Im reserving my comments until then. Hopefully it wont distract the boys to much, its going to be really tough to beat the storm.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Nexus, although she acted in a very slutty way it doesnt mean she loses all her rights.
Does a person who rapes people not deserve to be called a rapist?

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
for 1, i dont beleive she was raped, otherwise she would of at least screamed...what the fukc was she doing in the mens toilet? grow a sss professional footballers full of grog if they intended to rape her against her will,she would of been beaten battered and bruised.After the event she would of screamed so loud alerted the staff and had the police called to the club.How much crap is authorised on youtube???????Besides what footballer would want to touch any woman after thaiday

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
Let me break this down...

Sex in a public toilet with 3 blokes = SLUT

You can put lipstick on a slut but she's still a slut!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Besides what footballer would want to touch any woman after thaiday
What woman would want to touch Thaiday?! He gives Pamela and Dolly a run for their money.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

even slUts are human beings,just because there are slu ts in the world dont give people the right to rape if thats what it was.The guys should of had better sense not to get there grown ass selves into this situation dumn assssssses

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

You can put lipstick on a slut but she's still a slut!
Call her what you will but if three famous hot chicks wanted to do you in a toilet I assume most blokes on here would be knocking each other over for the chance.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone stop calling the B!tch a slut we a clearly offending people. :p

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Why the hell would you go into toilets with 3 guys anyways. It all depends if she knew about the filming etc. It sounds like the rest was innocent, as in she knew what was going on and wanted it, innocent but stupid.

But Im still angry at the players, its still stupid behavior and they deserve whatever punishment they get from the Broncos considering the type of culture we're "suppose to have".

Still its not really surprising. I mean things like this do happen in the Valley. The players were out looking to have fun, were intoxicated, saw an easy girl (maybeeee, dont want to go insulting anyone now) and it went from there. THey were too caught up to think about the consequences.

At least its not as bad as it was originally thought to be.

But whoever did the filming and she didnt know, should be sacked.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Why the hell would you go into toilets with 3 guys anyways. It all depends if she knew about the filming etc.

But Im still angry at the players, its still stupid behavior and they deserve whatever punishment they get from the Broncos considering the type of culture we're "suppose to have".

Still its not really surprising. I mean things like this do happen in the Valley. The players were out looking to have fun, were intoxicated, saw an easy girl (maybeeee, dont want to go insulting anyone now) and it went from there. THey were too caught up to think about the consequences.

At least its not as bad as it was originally thought to be.
You're absolutely right. The players were dumb and DIDN'T think about the consequences. And the girl who went into the toilet with 3 guys - well, I don't understand why she would put herself in that position.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
it seems that the main issue is that she claimed she was raped
the taping of it is another issue

but its like shes trying to act innocent and act as if she didnt want to have sex with them when the story clearly says she willingly went into the toilets with them and was willingly having sex with them and doing other stuff

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
group sex in a nightclub toilet cubicle with sam thaiday involved? yuck. what were you thinking, darius?

anyhow: if she wants to go and have group sex with footy players, that's her business and i don't care. it's a free country. it's really slack for hunt or whoever it was to start filming it and he should be punished, but if the reports are true the actual sex was consensual so the blokes who were rooting her shouldn't be punished at all.

the broader issue - why the **** can't these idiots keep it in their pants, at least in the middle of the finals? did they honestly think that three footy stars having group sex in a public place wasn't going to get out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.