Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
VERY Long bow to suggest he is responsible at all.
Maybe ask him in person at training next month? :tearsofjoy:
I don't think it is. I commented on our training and injuries earlier in the season, much earlier than before all this BS "players don't like training hard" narrative was sold to our fans. I obviously don't see our training and I'm obviously not qualified but even I can tell something absolutely stinks at belmore.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus then spun the whole "players don't like training hard" narrative and our fans all bought it and happily used it as an excuse for our season. Isn't our trainer the bloke the Roosters sacked when they had all those ACL injuries a couple years back or am I remembering incorrectly?
Do you whinge when you wake up and the milk is cold cause it’s been in the fridge over night?

Never seen anyone complain as much as you do over anything Bulldogs and you have some serious competition at TK.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it is. I commented on our training and injuries earlier in the season, much earlier than before all this BS "players don't like training hard" narrative was sold to our fans. I obviously don't see our training and I'm obviously not qualified but even I can tell something absolutely stinks at belmore.
Davey was one of the players complaining about ciraldo wanting him to play when injured post concussion may well have had legitimate grounds given he has just retired on medical advice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you whinge when you wake up and the milk is cold cause it’s been in the fridge over night?

Never seen anyone complain as much as you do over anything Bulldogs and you have some serious competition at TK.
Blah blah blah. I brought this up early into the season and I was correct. Siuuuuuu