Official Karl’s in baby.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go well Karl. Show everyone it’s your time
he’ll be fine.
watching him in Reggie’s reminds of back when JT was pushing for a debut.
I’m not saying he plays like JT, but back then JT was clearly too good for Reggie’s, and KO looks the same.
He’s ready.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid is going to get a pasting from the drungos in here!

Good luck KO. Hope you kill it. Because the ***** in here will make sure you sink in quick sand if you fail to their expectations.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oloapu deserves the chance to find his feet without being criticised too harshly. But he was wanted badly by Bennett and the Broncos - more like one of those genuine prodigy types coming through - and I think we can expect him to find his feet in 2023, then eventually turn into a great player.

In some ways it's a bad time to debut him, because he doesn't have much experience against men, and with plenty of big players injured, but it's also a good time, because the finals are pretty much gone and we need to get our spine ready for next year. If we manage Oloapu like Bennett has with his young half, he'll be fine.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re probably right mate.
I say a month ban for anyone trash talking him
Anyone who trash talks KO says a lot about them as fkn supporters. Young kid on debut gunna have mistakes in him but looking fwd to seeing what he brings. Exciting to have a young half coming through. Hope he just makes his tackles and takes on the line.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who trash talks KO says a lot about them as fkn supporters. Young kid on debut gunna have mistakes in him but looking fwd to seeing what he brings. Exciting to have a young half coming through. Hope he just makes his tackles and takes on the line.
Yep exciting times indeed.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who says shit about KO deserves to get fkn roasted

Hope he gets some good minutes and the boys around him aim up. I can feel a doggies win
Yep I think regardless of performance it’s a positive for our club moving forward. He had to start some time no time like now for the good ones

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep I think regardless of performance it’s a positive for our club moving forward. He had to start some time no time like now for the good ones
He is a fkn gun too. If he wants it and puts the work in, he can be a central part of our team for years to come. Looking forward to seeing him run around tomorrow

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS

The blokes on SEN confirmed what I and a few others said, he was asked to show what he has in D and impressed.

The way he was everywhere and completing tackles it looked obvious that he was set a mission.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The kid is going to get a pasting from the drungos in here!

Good luck KO. Hope you kill it. Because the ***** in here will make sure you sink in quick sand if you fail to their expectations.
Only low IQ imbeciles would rip into an 18 year old getting his first taste of FG.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only low IQ imbeciles would rip into an 18 year old getting his first taste of FG.
Of course. But man, if there’s a thread about him after a loss, fuck I’m gonna lose my shit! I’ll kick the shit out of my kids hahahaha. Jokes it’s just jokes!! But I will kick something, like my Otto bin. Preferably the compost one