Kalki Moon - Bulldogs Vodka

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kalki Moon Vodka

I shall be adding to the collection after last year's commemorative bottle for the loss to the Cowboys.

Can't wait for this Vodka to be associated with a loss too haha. This bottle holds more value though imo as it's our first game against the Dolphins
Screenshot_2023-07-21-22-27-47-63_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
50% of our fanbase is hard islamic so wont buy it, and other teams wont buy it.

So who will?

Me and Dinkumdogg?

GL getting me to give up Alize and Henny.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So who will?

Me and Dinkumdogg?

Not a good choice … you need to skill up … like most things, everything has a history … do some research on what you sip and where it comes from .. research the below and you’ll understand that you need to educate yourself ..

Image1689945860.113438.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a good choice … you need to skill up … like most things, everything has a history … do some research on what you sip and where it comes from .. research the below and you’ll understand that you need to educate yourself ..

View attachment 76929
Googled it, what is the significance of this one?
50% proof?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Googled it, what is the significance of this one?
50% proof?
Rock Hill Farms is barrel proof over 100%

Like most kids these days, you typically googled the liquor, not the history, where it got it’s name, the brewer, or the significance behind the brand ..

When you sip a drink, instead of thinking it’s cool, you should at least know it’s history ..

Heres one for you to Google … George Remus .. this bloke was a real gangster / entrepreneur ..

Live and learn …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Rock Hill Farms is barrel proof over 100%

Like most kids these days, you typically googled the liquor, not the history, where it got it’s name, the brewer, or the significance behind the brand ..

When you sip a drink, instead of thinking it’s cool, you should at least know it’s history ..

Heres one for you to Google … George Remus .. this bloke was a real gangster / entrepreneur ..

A gangsta?
That is speaking my language now. I can relate.
will look into this tonight.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A gangsta?
That is speaking my language now. I can relate.
will look into this tonight.
Remus is credited as the direct inspiration for The Great Gatsby, you kids think it’s cool to do shit, but you lack class experience history education and respect …

Those streets you speak of .. were earned by people many years before you came along … you act like you were the first ..

Image1689949931.867894.jpg

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So who will?

Me and Dinkumdogg?

You pull some stupid sh!t out of your a$$… demographic percentages are way off, plenty of fans would buy it but those fans also need a good reason for it…. The club expects us to keep shelling out our hard earns for what? Accepting the current state of mediocrity? Give us something to genuinely get excited about and I’ll buy 10 cartons myself

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So who will?

Me and Dinkumdogg?

Alize is feminine AF bro. Why you drinking the shit? Just cause Snoop had in a few songs lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kalki Moon Vodka

I shall be adding to the collection after last year's commemorative bottle for the loss to the Cowboys.

Can't wait for this Vodka to be associated with a loss too haha. This bottle holds more value though imo as it's our first game against the Dolphins
View attachment 76927
Thanks for posting mate - just grabbed a bottle, missed out on the Gin last time…so appreciate the heads-up!