Just wanted to thank Josh Reynolds and Josh Morris for visiting my sick cousin yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry for your brother hope he has plenty of smiles after meeting the players though.

Prayers and thoughts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Robbie, but tell your cousin to never EVER give up hope.

@TANK 2.0 can tell you that himself. As can @jimmypop ....

Miracles can and do happen... and I really hope that one comes your cousins way.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes.
Very sorry to here about the little fellow I hope the boys brightened up his day, never give up hope because he has plenty of people on this forum praying for him , our harts go out to him and all your family. please keep us posted.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice touch by the guys.

Really sorry to hear about your cousin mate. So sad. Sending best wishes. I'm really glad he had a memorable day.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for all the love and prayers! The family really appreciates it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows. We never attack these players personally rather we're attacking them as players and athletes. People should not forget this and I'd hope everyone is actually like that were they including myself always is attacking the potential and the athlete rather than the human behind the athlete. Unless of course the human behind the athlete is a complete fuk face like Darius Boyd then that's completely fine.

P.s Hope all goes well for your cousin

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And this happened the day after the Manly game when they wouldn't have felt the best. They put their personal feelings aside to give my cousin some joy. I saw him today and he was still happy about having met them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We bag the player when they do bad so they deserve credit when they do good.

My cousin has a brain tumor and Reynolds and Morris went to his house and spent time with him. Great touch by the players.
@flamebouyant why did you mark this post as funny?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We bag the player when they do bad so they deserve credit when they do good.

My cousin has a brain tumor and Reynolds and Morris went to his house and spent time with him. Great touch by the players.
The boys really do have hearts mate and I wish your cousin all the best. Regardless of what happens, like all of us, he will always be Bulldog!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I can offer is my best wishes. I've lost some dear friends to brain tumours. With the right treatment they can have some quality of life. Just give your cousin all the love and support you can.

Terrific of the two Joshes to make the visit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit. No way. Not at all!!! Total mistake. Im in a foreign country and my phone can be a little retarded. Theres no way on earth that i would do such a thing!!!!!!! Not at all. Sorry to anyone this may have offended. Definitely unintentional!!!
Glad to see i am not the only one who can mispost. I posted a reply in the wrong thread last year that looked as bad or worse. Can happen when you have multiple threads open at a time (moderating). Got some hate for a bit until people realised i fucked up, and didnt mean it like it looked. In your case its easy enough to click the wrong emoji, especially in mobile view. Its a good thing you clarified it but. Its all good.

N

Natboy

Holy shit. No way. Not at all!!! Total mistake. Im in a foreign country and my phone can be a little retarded. Theres no way on earth that i would do such a thing!!!!!!! Not at all. Sorry to anyone this may have offended. Definitely unintentional!!!
I do it all the time with these tiny little buttons mate!

Robbie very sorry to hear about your little cousin. Life is very cruel sometimes.
Sending all of my thoughts & prayers
We have some great people at the dogs and they make me proud to be a fan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad to see i am not the only one who can mispost. I posted a reply in the wrong thread last year that looked as bad or worse. Can happen when you have multiple threads open at a time (moderating). Got some hate for a bit until people realised i fucked up, and didnt mean it like it looked. In your case its easy enough to click the wrong emoji, especially in mobile view. Its a good thing you clarified it but. Its all good.
I was completely shocked tbh. I only ever look at the kennel on my phone and im surely not the first, nor the last to have fat fingers, and to be honest im glad someone pulled me up on it so that i was given the chance to explain myself.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do it all the time with these tiny little buttons mate!

Robbie very sorry to hear about your little cousin. Life is very cruel sometimes.
Sending all of my thoughts & prayers
We have some great people at the dogs and they make me proud to be a fan
Sadly i have now made two posts on this thread without acknowledging the reason for the thread.
Robbie, its a real tragedy to hear about your cousin. I can only wish you and your family all the very best in this sad moment.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
GUYS - YOU CAN UNDO RATINGS.

ON THE POST YOU HAVE RATED, click UNDO RATING then choose another rating.

Works on both mobile browsers and pc browsers (as I've done it by mistake myself).

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Glad the players went beyond what's required to visit him.

My condolences to the little one.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad to hear.

Sometimes there is no justice in the world.

Much love to your little cousin.

Stay strong

Status
Not open for further replies.