Reaction score
sweet !

Thanks for that. Looks like DJ will be playing

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually i would like for Morris to rest one more week for the Broncs.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fantastic news! Best news I've heard all week.

Worrying to hear that Noddy is a 50/50. But it shouldn;t be too much of a problem if Roberts can come back :grinning:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watching that, Moore is handling the media SOOOooo much better than Folksie.
Can't be long b4 a sponsor comes knocking....surely!

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Thanks that's great news!

Roberts also training with the side, so he should be back...dunno how I feel about a Roberts/Holdsworth halves pairing if Noddy's out though....too many scars from last year!!
If Holdsworth just plays his role like last week and Roberts picks his moments to run well be sweet. Remember we had Hughes last week now we got Ennis.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there such a classy outfit now.
Kevvy and patten just so well spoken.

If morris was to play, who would he replace you think? Cause both millard and idris playing very well.

What a wonderful dilema for Kev.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Holdsworth just plays his role like last week and Roberts picks his moments to run well be sweet. Remember we had Hughes last week now we got Ennis.
In Ennis we trust!:D

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news about Morris but I'm sure he will only play if he is 100%.

Entering the mid way through the season, this is where you look to hit the best of your ability as a team and look to win alot of games so maybe give him another week off and save him for the Brisbane game so we'll see.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually i would like for Morris to rest one more week for the Broncs.
Yeah same. We have shown we can cope without him and I'd rather him be fully fit for the business end of the season, then coming back early and reinjuring himself.

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Yeah same. We have shown we can cope without him and I'd rather him be fully fit for the business end of the season, then coming back early and reinjuring himself.
Yeah give him and Noddy 2 more weeks to recover

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I think he should be kept till after the bye, gives him an extra two weeks to be fit and will mean he has a much less chance of getting injured again.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't think our medical staff would risk it.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah give him and Noddy 2 more weeks to recover
I don't mind playing Noddy if he is near fully fit. A cork isn't that serious and there isn't much chance he will do too much more damage to it. Morris' injury is in a pretty bad spot, and if he does re-injure himself he could be out for a very long time (possibly the season).

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
How different was the atmosphere at the training session compared to last years vids.

Great to see everyone smiling and putting in 100%

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind playing Noddy if he is near fully fit. A cork isn't that serious and there isn't much chance he will do too much more damage to it. Morris' injury is in a pretty bad spot, and if he does re-injure himself he could be out for a very long time (possibly the season).
I agree with you. A cork is no where near as bad as a broken bone in the foot. A broken bone in the foot can re occur especially in rugby league with the heavy impact and etc. going on.

If noddy is near fully fit, I would play him. But if Josh is not 100% yet, I would not risk him.

Status
Not open for further replies.