Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schuster not on dogs watch but NAS is. Bellamy wants a good player for NAS swap, Jacob Preston has been named as a potential swap
Haha.
no fucken chance.
a future origin edge forward with his whole career ahead of him, for an aging forward with a couple of years max left?

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take him for free he can’t last 20
Mins in reserve grade they took him off

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha.
no fucken chance.
a future origin edge forward with his whole career ahead of him, for an aging forward with a couple of years max left?
no f way I woukd
Swap Preston for NAS

Preston is a true bulldog anyone who thinks dogs will give away Preston must be delusional

Preston is a nsw origin player and I would say Jacob Preston is our future captain.

NAS don’t need him
And don’t want him either

if Canterbury want nas they will buy him no swap deal will be happening

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take him for free he can’t last 20 josh shuster is the most laziest player ever I don’t even know who he made it to a 1st grade side

they had so many clauses on Josh weight performance etc the list goes on and on
20Mins in reserve grade they took him off

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

View attachment 106263

To find good form for the Bulldogs, Josh Schuster could focus on consistent training, building rapport with his new teammates, and adapting to the Bulldogs' playing style.

Pros of Bulldogs signing Schuster:

1. Potential for growth: Schuster is a young talent with room for development, offering long-term benefits to the team.

2. Versatility: He can play multiple positions, providing flexibility in the lineup.

3. Fresh perspective: Joining a new team could rejuvenate his performance and unlock his full potential.

Cons of Bulldogs signing Schuster:

1. Adaptation period: It may take time for Schuster to adjust to a new team, potentially impacting his immediate performance.

2. Pressure: There could be added pressure on him to perform well in a new environment, which may affect his confidence sara80.

3. Team chemistry: Building rapport with new teammates may take time, impacting on-field chemistry initially.

He wouldn’t last a training session

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 footy - Manly to pay 1 million to kiss Joel Schuster goodbye will be included in cap but can write off over a few years.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He ain’t coming to the dogs he won’t last 1 min he is a dud don’t want him don’t need him near us shut haircut too

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shut down this stupid thread really we have sexton and many players why bother what a load I’ll see it when it comes out I’m sure they aren’t stupid enough to do that

i
Know st George are considering him

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha.
no fucken chance.
If it was the old regime like tbaz or even Hasler then yeah I would say it would happen because we are stupid to let go of our talented upcoming players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.