Josh Reynolds says the Bulldogs don’t need Luke Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chasing Brooks is a message to M'Bye - Sign the contract because no-one is replaceable and we won't be held to ransome.

Reynolds is just standing up for his mate

Allan139

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was sticking up for Reynolds the other day, but his comments make him sound a bit delusional to think that if brooks came it would be at the expense of mbye, he would be replacing Reynolds hands down.
Mbye at 6 and brooks at 7 would be a great combo for the dogs.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chasing Brooks is a message to M'Bye - Sign the contract because no-one is replaceable and we won't be held to ransome.

Reynolds is just standing up for his mate
Reynolds should shut his mouth and focus on his own form because he is in danger of losing his spot in the team, not Mbye. He has nothing to do with recruitment. Focus on your performance and stop worrying about others. I'm all for the dogs signing Brooks but they are probably only looking at that option because Mbye may not resign with the dogs.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has paid overs for every player he has brought to the joint. Why is Moses any different?
He paid overs for Stanley, Perrett, Inu and Drury Low? What back did he pay overs for?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He paid overs for Stanley, Perrett, Inu and Drury Low? What back did he pay overs for?
Why have you qualified your post with backs only and quoting the nswcup players in our ranks?

What ever happened to Drury Low? Another quality Hasler signing.

Bmoz is on a contract in excess of $600k.

Hoppa's contract at Parra was in excess of $800k after tpa's with a base contract of mid 6s.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why have you qualified your post with backs only and quoting the nswcup players in our ranks?

What ever happened to Drury Low? Another quality Hasler signing.

Bmoz is on a contract in excess of $600k.

Hoppa's contract at Parra was in excess of $800k after tpa's with a base contract of mid 6s.
Did you read my post? I said we wont pay overs for a halfback. I've also said plenty of times we pay overs for forwards, who can forget 800k for Fifita? . We wouldn't be paying 800k for hoppa and 600k is a pretty base salary for an origin player, 600k for the best winger in Australia who will play fullback isnt really overs either.

Drury Low plays in some lower division not even nsw cup I think, shame because he was one of the top prospects coming from holden cup and was the leading try scorer even above barba at the time I think.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No one could offer mbye anyway.
Only Gold Coast and Newcastle. He ain't that dumb by signing with them.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently the titans are $800,000 under the cap!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some clubs will sign him just because he's been to 2 Grand Finals and won an Origin series.

Can't see Reynolds leaving us unless he is pushed. One of the few players left who is more about the club than the money. Don't think he'd be testing his worth on the open market unless Des tells him to.
Pretty much the Knights (Hokko) or the Titans are these types of clubs so theres spots always open.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he a qlder
Is he from womanly
Can he play fb
Is he part of the ebc
Can he kick goals
Is he a Mormon

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score