Opinion Josh Reynolds or Kyle Flanagan

JOSH OR KYLE FOR 7

• Total voters

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do people actually think that flanno will all of a sudden come good and become the superstar that baz thought he recruited.

Superstar is a long shot, a 1st grade standard player would be a better term.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo or Topine would go better than the Gun.
Intersting suggestion of Topine. Has he ever played in the halves and can he kick/pass etc? Could we make our own version of Jerhome Hughes/Nico Hynes..

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will leave it with ciraldo and the brains trust to decide who is best option at half but one thing I can say with certainty is we will have no hope of making it to the big dance if the gun has an extended run in the number 7 jersey.

Reactions: DDR

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I only picked Flanagan because the alternate would be worse.
Renoylds is not a 7 and came on when the sharks started playing there reserves team.

if they are our only two options for the number7 we are fucked.

maybe Burton to 7 and renoylds can play 6

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Half’s only have to make 20 tackles a game at most mate and I believe he can play 80 for 27 rounds, he’s only 33… hopefully he can prove it.
I read an article where Kyle was saying Reed steers the ship from tackle 1 to 4 then it’s suppose to go to him for 5 and 6.. there goes the organising halfback argument… would you play 2 5/8’s?
Cronulla (Hynes & Moylan) and Melbourne (Hughes & Munster) play 2 x 5/8's.

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cronulla (Hynes & Moylan) and Melbourne (Hughes & Munster) play 2 x 5/8's.

Always a Bulldog
I remember when you were shitting on Moylan so I went to have a look

1677045338324.png

1677045298112.png

1677045607131.png

Moylan went on to play almost every game for Shark and topped try assist charts. Some of your other opinions in here are comical. I actually don't know why I still give you time out of my day replying to you.

Attachments

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will leave it with ciraldo and the brains trust to decide who is best option at half but one thing I can say with certainty is we will have no hope of making it to the big dance if the gun has an extended run in the number 7 jersey.
If he has an extended run at 7, he will have played well, then you'll have to get your best frock out :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They won’t change the team after a 50min trial
probably true which is why it's important to pick the right team before the trial. It's going to be worse when we have to change early on during the season.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember when you were shitting on Moylan so I went to have a look

View attachment 65551

View attachment 65549

View attachment 65552

Moylan went on to play almost every game for Shark and topped try assist charts. Some of your other opinions in here are comical. I actually don't know why I still give you time out of my day replying to you.
I went to Thailand in 2013 with a few blokes who played with him at St Clair, I asked them how he would go . . . They said he is soft,shit and won't last . . .

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The flop will start at halfback in round 1 and regardless of who's on the bench, Reynolds or Brown, I give it 15 minutes before the fans are calling for the flop to be replaced on the field and not return.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The flop will start at halfback in round 1 and regardless of who's on the bench, Reynolds or Brown, I give it 15 minutes before the fans are calling for the flop to be replaced on the field and not return.
Thats because the "fans" prefer to all get aboard the band wagon rather than watch the game and manufacture an opinion all of their very own

Last edited:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get She-Rex back and put him at halfback again. Haha
When Des drafted Tony Williams as a make-shift half, he had just about his best ever game for us, and I think (I'm not sure) we won the game.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grub over flanno any day
Everyone was saying Reynolds is shit, too old, shouldn't be in the top 30 etc . . . Now he should be the starting half ? Lol . . . make up your mind *****

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyone was saying Reynolds is shit, too old shouldn't be in the top 30 etc Now he should be the starting half ? Lol . . . make up your mind *****
Not everyone, been on Reynolds starting since way before top 30 contract, also backed him to make the top 30