Josh Reynolds - I hope you're doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfback

Waterboy
Reaction score
Josh is a great player with a unique style, the closest to him who played in the last three decades was Cliff Lyons for Manly. Have no doubt Josh will mature to understand how best to harness his gifts as did Cliffy. Sometimes success, though deserved, comes too quickly and talent is drowned by attention. In my view, Josh needs to learn that a game is won over 80 minutes, it has to be crafted, effort has to be metered, contributions have to get team-oriented.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We all make mistakes . Pick your chin up Joshey - work hard - ears open - mouth closed . You will be fine mate

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Love ya Joshy! Love how it hurts you to lose, and love to see how pumped you get for a win. Everyone has brain snaps, but it's how you come back and learn from mistakes that defines you as a player.

Hopefully you play your career out at the Dogs, and hoist the premiership trophy soon!
He is young.
He still has plenty of time to learn and improve.
The night he hoists the trophy will take plenty to take it from his grasp.
If we were still near the top and this shit occurs we ALL would want his nuts nailed to the wall.
He will, I will gaurentee improve and come back in '15 as a much smarter player allround.

At this moment he is not only thinking of letting his team mates down but also his fans.
He probably knows this is his last game this year and is wanting to pay us back big time next year.

All the best Josh, see you next season bigger and better from this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gee you have no feking idea .............. Amazing blow it out of your arse comment.......... >:(
ohh please. Josh can't kick, can't pass, can't tackle, lacks vision and composure. Most overrated player i have seen, can't wait to see us with a real half and not this spastic Reynolds.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ohh please. Josh can't kick, can't pass, can't tackle, lacks vision and composure. Most overrated player i have seen, can't wait to see us with a real half and not this spastic Reynolds.
He did kick thaidays face and trip barba , who wouldn't want to do that

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh is a great player with a unique style, the closest to him who played in the last three decades was Cliff Lyons for Manly. Have no doubt Josh will mature to understand how best to harness his gifts as did Cliffy. Sometimes success, though deserved, comes too quickly and talent is drowned by attention. In my view, Josh needs to learn that a game is won over 80 minutes, it has to be crafted, effort has to be metered, contributions have to get team-oriented.
Well said!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He did kick thaidays face and trip barba , who wouldn't want to do that
Id love to do that, but id rather play for my team mates and fans instead of trying to be a madkunt.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is a man of great passion for his footy and the bulldogs team. What happened on the field against the Broncos was unfortunate but sometimes your emotions run away from you. Anyone who has played sport at the elite level understands that brain snaps and accidents can happen. Josh all true rugby league supporters are behind you and hope you can put all this behind you. Stay positive and focus on the fact that your fans and the club appreciate your efforts. With time, you will return to the field and display the controlled passion that you had become renowned for.

Sometimes guys in a team sport, the pressure to perform and will to win can have unfortunate consequences. Lets move on.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba gets 0 sympathy from me. After all the shit he caused last season such as putting drinking and gambling over his family and club and team mates, and acting like a sook for not getting what he wanted. And thaiday he is just a dick.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone hating on him get back into your ****ing holes. Cast your minds back to 2013... when we were down and out and needed players to step up, who the **** was there giving 100% week in week out when no one else was bar Graham... Reynolds was !!! Even in the semi-final loss to the Knights he was giving his all, even made a break but as always had no support... Futhermore he played the whole back end of that season with a injured shoulder because we needed him.
All the bandwagon supporters of him need to lay off, one uncharacteristic night doesn't undo all he has done for us throughout 2011 to present.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone says he is an idiot but if you have had enough you have had enough.
Whatever is being done to him or the team needs to stop in all fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.