CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But

It's not just this year I'm talking about though. It's every year all the time our club and players prices are there to be seen, supposedly.
That's true, we always seem to have figures reported for our players while you hear nothing from other clubs. But this time i think it's different.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
and in doing so breaching confidentiality agreements between them and their clients.

Many player managers (the bigger and less ethical ones), will be pushing hard to get upgrades for their clients so they get a bigger cut of their next contracts.
Who's to say the players care?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more the media puts out these stories the more likely Dib and his posse will be gone next year! From what I'm hearing tolman is on $1.5 million next year due to his ability to be versatile, he can play in the forwards and in the halves... So the dogs are way over the cap!

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's true, we always seem to have figures reported for our players while you hear nothing from other clubs. But this time i think it's different.
Yeah no doubt it's all rooted.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are 1 million over the cap. Graham and Mbye will go, we pay half their salaries, problem solved.

Mr Potato

New Pup
Reaction score
Can't be true.... Des put all his eggs into one basket. They didn't deliver now off with his head.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
While its obviously not impossible that mozzes would also be back ended, i wouldnt think to that degree.

I still think Mozzes can be very good for 1 or 2 more seasons. They have been playing badly (or just not trying too hard) on purpose for a while now. Dont think we need to shed mozzes. They cover the whole backline as backups at worst. At best very good players. I dont think they forgot how to play or are past it just yet. I dont know if they have more than a couple seasons left though.

Im not judging a lot of players while Des is still here. I think many will fire up under a new coach. The board may save itself paying Des out and picking a substitute the members will be happy with. Doesnt need to be a super coach. A number of premierships in recent years were won by "normal" coaches. Outside Bennett and Belamy there are no super coaches, the rest are normal. Normal will be fine after Des.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of Josh Morris or Reynolds would be receiving the long serving player allowance which is worth 300k. I assume it's Morris as he has been playing first grade with us for longer so would have qualified for the allowance in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.