Josh McGuire charged for pulling Adam Elliotts hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA love it.

I got blocked from Warren Smith last night for asking:
"Hey Wazz, whats it like knowing that when your career is over, you'll only ever be known as 'a shit version of Andrew Voss'?"
The truth hurts wazz. And the truth is he isn't even as good as one of vossy's turds, they probably have more charisma than that numpty

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone who knows McGuire pretty well & his biggest problem is that he suffers from halitosis.
His breath is putrid. It’s a combination of eating poorly and poor dental hygiene.
Looks like he’s a grub on and off the field.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know someone who knows McGuire pretty well & his biggest problem is that he suffers from halitosis.
His breath is putrid. It’s a combination of eating poorly and poor dental hygiene.
Doesn't surprise me one bit hearing that.
He probably literally eats garbage and brushes his teeth with his stink finger

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should've breathed on Elliott. Wouldn't be at the judiciary and we would've been a man down.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really.

Met him several times & he didn't have bad breath.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definition of a beta cuck. What man pulls hair?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucken LOL

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's fucked. I lived with a bloke like that but it was from bongs.. either way it is putrid

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.