Josh Jackson right-centre defensive effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kane 'em

Josh Jackson was tremendous filling in at right-centre, pulling off some bell-ringers in defence. All over BJ.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he was before he was shifted to centre, how good were some of his runs. He is doing very well this year, should see him in City vs Country.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was top, would have him there over mbye any day , mbye isnt a centre , youve got sheet for brains

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was absolutely supreme out there. I particulalry enjoyed it as I detest Leilua

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I noticed his hits on Leilua as well..great stuff showed a lot of power. He ran some good lines tonight as well Jackson, he is really coming along.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed his hits on Leilua as well..great stuff showed a lot of power. He ran some good lines tonight as well Jackson, he is really coming along.
He shook him up and got him mad, Leilua is use to barging over smaller blokes but Jackson stood his ground and gave it to him. I agree that he is coming along nicely, playing on the edge is really suiting him now.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson is so under rated it's not funny.
Been one of our most consistent all year. His play in attack has improved incredibly, need to get Finucane running the same lines Jackp does!

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson is great. Should be selected for country.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson is so under rated it's not funny.
He's my favourite player alongside graham. Can't believe how many people on here we're saying they'd like to release him since we signed fifita ?? Jackson will captain this side in a couple of years. Top bloke. Top player.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bit worried about him at the start of that year. Bit slow. Since that Melbourne game he has been consistently one of our best. I love those little runs he does towards the ruck, deceptively quick over 20m. Awesome player!

Grey Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
One of the best on the field, solid 80 minute player. Should be in the country side again next weekend.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel is a funny place.

One week you guys want to get rid of him to NSW Cup & now there is many lining up to suck him off.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I legit wanted the forwards to smash the f!ck out of BJ, He has that head you just want to kick. I was cheering seing Kasiono and Williams staunching him.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Have noticed he is starting to run faster and harder on the right edge , well done JJ

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson has good speed for a backrower. He always gives 100%. His defence is good and his handling is better this year. Hes having a great season to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel is a funny place.

One week you guys want to get rid of him to NSW Cup & now there is many lining up to suck him off.
Lol yup blowys all round

Status
Not open for further replies.