Josh Jackson - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

DOB: 8 January, 1991
Position/s: Second Row
Career Stats:

Yet to make debut.

Last edited by a moderator:

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
never paid much attention to him but has been constantly named in junior rep sides and i think emerging blues sides

D

dessyhasler

never paid much attention to him but has been constantly named in junior rep sides and i think emerging blues sides
Well maybe u should he is very good
Been training the house down and is the new gallen

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hopefully he can bring some of the mighty duck spirit

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was 18th man against the Dragons..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasnt he one of those Dawson river kids?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great player. Outplayed Finucane so far in 2012 every time they have played in the same team. Gonna be something special but he will have to wait for his chance. With Jackson and Finucane our backline stocks are certainly very strong.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great player. Outplayed Finucane so far in 2012 every time they have played in the same team. Gonna be something special but he will have to wait for his chance. With Jackson and Finucane our backline stocks are certainly very strong.
You mean back-row. Sorry to be pedantic. But, yes, you are right.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really, really rate this guy. Very solid and he's slotted in seamlessly. It's like he's been playing first grade for years. Massive potential.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really, really rate this guy. Very solid and he's slotted in seamlessly. It's like he's been playing first grade for years. Massive potential.
Joey reckons that Finucane and Jackson will be future origin players.... its not a bad wrap...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly had his poorest game in first grade on fri nyt. 2 penalties conceded which were stupid at best, 3 dropped balls and got dominated in the tackle pretty bad.
He still is the future of our club in years to come but id get halatau back in there quick smart heading into finals. I also believe finucane is much stronger and more aggressive to keep on bench for the finals. Some of the hitups he did vs manly at brookvale were all heart and courage.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Honestly had his poorest game in first grade on fri nyt. 2 penalties conceded which were stupid at best, 3 dropped balls and got dominated in the tackle pretty bad.
He still is the future of our club in years to come but id get halatau back in there quick smart heading into finals. I also believe finucane is much stronger and more aggressive to keep on bench for the finals. Some of the hitups he did vs manly at brookvale were all heart and courage.
Only forward on the field outside of the hookers to play every minute including golden point on friday night...

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on - his inexperience showed on friday night. Was targetted heavily by the tigers.

But, he would have learned alot from that game and will only improve in my opinion and as always he tried his heart out for us.

Played massive minutes.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson and Finucane were absolute machines against Manly. Both knew what was expected of them and went even further.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is the stagg reincarnation except has more size and hits harder. He does miss tackles occasionally, he does get dominated in tackles here and there against hardened nrl players who have been playing top grade from the best part of 10 years. 10 years ago Jackson was in primary school.

His best is still ahead of him and every game he plays now will benefit him next year. Is a mix of Andrew Ryan, David stagg and Travis norton. Has a big motor. Looks exhausted at times but runs his last run just like his first and wrestled and works every tackle like its the first min of play

The kid has heart. If Taupau played like this kid would be a starter for nz.

Status
Not open for further replies.