Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gem signing to many over the years accepted the mediocrity turned up and collected a pay check. Level headed seems eager there’s a different vibe around with this lot. Big roosters fan don’t tell uncle nick if he does well.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watched it while was on the plane flying back to work.

Came across as a genuine enough guy and he signed with us for the opportunity to play his preferred position of Lock. Never said what other teams were interested in him though.

I'm intrigued to see how he go this year and hopefully can cement himself a starting spot and tightens up the middle.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was his body language like? Apparently he put on a fake smile in a photo so he isnt happy to be a bulldog

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was always on the fence with this signing and the podcast doesn’t help. he seems very self centred and insecure. it was all ‘me me me’ in the poddy and he openly said he signed with dogs because that’s where he was going to get the biggest opportunity to play. i don’t think he will last the 3 years, and not fussed about it

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest takeaway was that finally someone stated the fact that CC, who MANY have ignorantly said can't coach (defensively) INVENTED the fabled Penrith system.

Our defensive woes of last season were a combination of a new system being implemented, injuries and much more importantly, a group of players who wouldn't buy in (as confirmed by Kiraz)

Expect a VAST improvement this season in D.

Last edited:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like a good fella and plenty of positive things to say about Ciraldo and the Culture - I like that.

Another observation:

Favourite “word”: bro
Second favourite: brah
Third: bruh

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
was always on the fence with this signing and the podcast doesn’t help. he seems very self centred and insecure. it was all ‘me me me’ in the poddy and he openly said he signed with dogs because that’s where he was going to get the biggest opportunity to play. i don’t think he will last the 3 years, and not fussed about it
Honestly wtf
Personal friend of mine, he is loving the dogs.
Signed because Gus made him welcome from first meeting.
Will play 13 and hopefully a great season ahead
You should not talk shit that you have no clue about
It’s embarrassing

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly wtf
Personal friend of mine, he is loving the dogs.
Signed because Gus made him welcome from first meeting.
Will play 13 and hopefully a great season ahead
You should not talk shit that you have no clue about
It’s embarrassing
just my gut feel and opinion I’m alllwed to voice it
Sorry if it offended you maybe don’t take other peoples opinions so seriously on the internet champ you’ll live longer

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
‘Personal friend of mine’ lol please Steve you thicccc boy we know all you do is sit on the hill scoffing ya pies pretending you know everyone
I was going to post a positive response then you post this immature post. Those on here that i DM can clarify my connections. Clown

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a podcast about Curran, so is it hardly surprising that the host steered all of the conversation back to his guest. Which inevitably results in a one way street journey.

just my gut feel and opinion I’m alllwed to voice it
If that's your "gut feel" then you need to see a gastroenterologist because your gut needs some serious work.

if it offended you maybe don’t take other peoples opinions so seriously on the internet champ you’ll live longer
Sometimes it is necessary to correct erroneous postings, otherwise they gain credence by remaining unchallenged. If you post shit expect it to get disputed.

‘Personal friend of mine’ lol please Steve you thicccc boy we know all you do is sit on the hill scoffing ya pies pretending you know everyone
Then of course the predictable response when challenged, try personal insults that'll work.

Always a Bulldog

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a podcast about Curran, so is it hardly surprising that the host steered all of the conversation back to his guest. Which inevitably results in a one way street journey.

If that's your "gut feel" then you need to see a gastroenterologist because your gut needs some serious work.

Sometimes it is necessary to correct erroneous postings, otherwise they gain credence by remaining unchallenged. If you post shit expect it to get disputed.

Then of course the predictable response when challenged, try personal insults that'll work.

Always a Bulldog
thank you for your input but does not change a thing about what i think.
i like the attempt at humor with the gastro joke. nice
again this is an online forum. don't take anything too serious turbo

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thank you for your input but does not change a thing about what i think.
i like the attempt at humor with the gastro joke. nice
again this is an online forum. don't take anything too serious turbo
ATM theres not too much to get serious about because the season hasnt started and its probably too early to be getting all madam zelda. According to posts that I consider 'reputable' for want of a better term Curren is balls deep in training and giving a go which is all anyone could want. The smile you're talking about could have been a number of things, I saw it as nerves, normal I'd say when you go to a new club. Is it really something to base all your intuition on? At the end of the day time will tell and come on man, the gastro joke was pretty funny :grinning:

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATM theres not too much to get serious about because the season hasnt started and its probably too early to be getting all madam zelda. According to posts that I consider 'reputable' for want of a better term Curren is balls deep in training and giving a go which is all anyone could want. The smile you're talking about could have been a number of things, I saw it as nerves, normal I'd say when you go to a new club. Is it really something to base all your intuition on? At the end of the day time will tell and come on man, the gastro joke was pretty funny :grinning:
I’m more impressed that he used the term gastroenteritis, impressive stuff

always a bulldog

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@1:19:22
"The boys were hurting"
Ciro ain't fuckin' about lmao

Really keen to see curran develop with us this year, I think he has learnt all the hard lessons before coming to us which will hopefully give him a better vision of how to aim high