Josh Charnley - Wigan ESL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
G'day fellas, I've seen a bit about the Wigan flanker Josh Charnley wanting to play in the NRL; also that he is on the Bulldogs radar.

Does anyone have the good drum on whether the Bulldogs really want him and if so what chance we have of getting his signature. From what I've read about him he would be a terrific asset.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Strait swap for brown :confused:
It wouldn't get worse, Charnley is younger, faster, has played more league games and a few test matches for England but he is untested in the NRL but who knows ey.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id give them 10 x browns for 1 charnley

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't get worse, Charnley is younger, faster, has played more league games and a few test matches for England but he is untested in the NRL but who knows ey.
Jesus Christ you blokes, Charnley is a phucken muppet, leave the clown in England ffs !!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus Christ you blokes, Charnley is a phucken muppet, leave the clown in England ffs !!!!
From what I've seen he does have speed, some skills and is still young, is he abit of a cock off the field?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm with Bert. Charnley is fućking hopeless ! He was embarrassing in their grand final last season. Also his hair is disgraceful.

saintsman81

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im a st helens fan and I hate wigan, but I can admit he is a class player, hes quick strong, good under the kick and pretty sound defensively, off the pitch there's never any storys, I believe he spends time on his mates farm when he's not training, he will go well in the nrl, there are quite a few English youngsters who could make it given the chance

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im a st helens fan and I hate wigan, but I can admit he is a class player, hes quick strong, good under the kick and pretty sound defensively, off the pitch there's never any storys, I believe he spends time on his mates farm when he's not training, he will go well in the nrl, there are quite a few English youngsters who could make it given the chance
Thanks for your input saintsman81. Your post sounds like you've been there and seen him go around.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Charnleys sister is a faster n better than our two wingers combined.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds or Templeman could be our answer.
Id really love it if des thru tempo on the bench at least or in the 7 jersey by mid season. Bit of spark and flair into our backline. Josh reynolds cant do it all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We are discussing this why? Bloke signed a multi year deal not that long ago from memory.

If he comes over here Souths or Roosters will snag him.

saintsman81

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for your input saintsman81. Your post sounds like you've been there and seen him go around.
he's scored his fair share of tries against us over the years; he's been top try scorer last couple of years aswell, he would go well at the dogs if they signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.