News Josh ado Carr back next week

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when everyone was fuming about our strength and conditioning team, because of how many injuries we were getting? I was asking questions too, but it seems like most players have returned much earlier than expected. Only TPJ was out for longer than we hoped, but it was never clear with his injury, just that it was tricky. But Mallla said he would never play another game for us lol.

Injuries suck, especially to new recruits we were excited to have in the team (Kikau) but they’re getting most of them back quicker than expected, so hopefully we can have a second half of season not affected too much by injury. I just hope no one is rushed back for the sake of playing a week earlier.

Also, is anyone else amazed that Avo looked like he had a serious injury a couple of games back. He played through it and then absolutely kills last week. Must be some good stuff going on behind the scenes.
Averillo had a bursitis in his knee, extremely painful but not structural, hurts like farkin hell which is why it looks bad, but it actually isn't. Relatively easy to overcome, painkillers, ice, stay of it for a couple of days, keep it elevated and wear a compression bandage for a few days.

Always a Bulldog

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If that’s true he’s back when kikau is ffs and basically Missed the entire season. Again this bloke is never on the field and I feel like it’s incredibly unlucky and would love to have seen him go this year but yeh I dunno if you can keep him. If he offered to stay for peanuts because he’s been paid about 4 x him worth so far.
I just think Thommo will take a few weeks to get his confidence back, once he plays. Will not leave many more rounds to prove himself for a new contract.
IMO quite a risk to sign him on another contract, since he’s hardly played this year…..again. Yeh it is bad luck but I think ESL will be where he ends up.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould has confirmed Jacob Kiraz won’t play after failing to recover from an ankle injury in time. Young winger Blake Wilson is named in the reserves and is a chance of making his NRL debut. The other option is to move Jayden Okunbor to the wing. The Bulldogs could also be without front rower Max King for another week according to Gould.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who knows really but why would he say in person(you do realise 2ndphase actually talked to him?)around a month if it's 3?

Same shit happened with rfm, Was in a moonboot came out of it they said he was close to being back (then they said he had a hiccup) Went back into moonboot, Ends up having surgery again misses the whole season.. Its a very tricky injury due to shit blood flow.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So back to Ado, when is he due back? I thought I heard a commentator say 4 to 5 weeks .

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully don’t rush him back cause Kiraz was definitely not right, I’d rather Wilson replace Casey till ado is back