Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1608099098405.png

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs News

Like This Page · 1 hr ·

CURRENT TRENT BARRETT SIGNINGS

Most relevant

Damian Lloyd, Hannah Hetherington, Ben Morson and 401 others like this.
59 shares
54 comments
Comments
Paul McIntyre

Paul McIntyre Unbelievably good signings and all still young men..... years of good footy ahead... now we just have to meld them into a great unit
Manage

5m
John Boumelhem

John Boumelhem Excellent signings. Now just need a top tier hooker and this side is good to go to be a force. Let a few extra deadwood go to clear up cap space as well. Potential 2022 side?
1) averillo
2) addo-carr…See more
Manage

37m · Edited

2 Replies · 32 mins

Neville Polley

Neville Polley Get Brandon Smith would just top the recruitment drive off well done Bulldogs
Manage

6m · Edited
Tarek Shapov

Tarek Shapov Building nicely...
Manage

25m
Corey Berghan

Corey Berghan Dogs building nicely for next year and beyond DOGSOFWAR
Manage

33m
Ryan Symons

Ryan Symons Trent could walk away and still have done more for the club than what we've experienced over the past 5 yrs or so. What a guy
Manage

10m

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this signing because the likes of souths didn get him....

oh and over at the Silverfails forum they are lining up to take potshots... ha salty fuckers
Mate the bigger question is what the hell were you doing on the Manly forum in the first place. Are you their version of Nasheed - just trolling them for fun? Maybe I should do that to the Roosters...it'll be funny to piss off their 13 fans

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently we have a roosters salary cap....all the money in the world
then I wonder why we have had the worst FG squad in the league and were in a three season long battle to fight off the wooden spoon if money was no object?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just messing with you bro. Apparently @CaptainJackson has a new source so I'm going to start harassing him for info.
Yep, can confirm Cap was on the money too

My source told me last week we were in the cooling off period after JAC had signed, timing turned out to be correct. I was a bit iffy as this was the first time I got news from this board, I was waiting to confirm if source was legit or not.

Ill probably only find out who we're targeting and if we're in the cooling off period or not. Club feels really shamed about the whole Api fiasco and so they're keeping cards very close to their chest, they don't want that shit to ever happen again.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My source told me last week we were in the cooling off period after JAC had signed, timing turned out to be correct. I was a bit iffy as this was the first time I got news from this board, I was waiting to confirm if source was legit or not.

Ill probably only find out who we're targeting and if we're in the cooling off period or not. Club feels really shamed about the whole Api fiasco and so they're keeping cards very close to their chest, they don't want that shit to ever happen again.
I'm surprised that Herb tells you anything anymore!!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2022??.. I'm hoping there is a plan to get him and burton next year. The Jac heads of agreement has muddied the waters and I'm wondering if there is a workaround in place to get them both early next year. Behind the scenes the wheels are turning big time. Bring it on baby