Jokes at Queensland's Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last Origin Game I came into the office to find that our boss (dirty QLDer) had plastered several pictures up. You probably saw a couple of them: Picture of beef stock, then chicken stock, then a NSW Jersey with the words laughing stock under it.

Now if we win (God I hope we do), does anyone know of, or where I could find similar style jokes at Queenslands expense??

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Last Origin Game I came into the office to find that our boss (dirty QLDer) had plastered several pictures up. You probably saw a couple of them: Picture of beef stock, then chicken stock, then a NSW Jersey with the words laughing stock under it.

Now if we win (God I hope we do), does anyone know of, or where I could find similar style jokes at Queenslands expense??
Either you, or your boss are unorigina and got this Idea from the Zoo magazine.

People taking credit for other people's jokes make me sick.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Juat laugh at them and pay out their players that always works and a bit of sarcasm

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
burn their office, that will teach them to be a smart arse again

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burning the office is not a bad idea, but i will probably regret when the rent is due.

No one was taking credit for other people's jokes - Just using them to rub it in. Funny thing was I didn't even know he followed league till the Game 2 win.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I dont think you will have to find any at QLD's expense mate. QLD will win so that should make it easy for you:D

C

cornerposter

Sorry bud, none exist. All articles like this are directed, rightly, at NSW.
I also take offense at your suggestion your boss' article was a joke. I've seen this same article and it's a non-fictional, credible piece of journalism and incredibly accurate.
:flipa:

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

i think the queenslanders will win this origin series too.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Whats the difference between NSW and a toothpick?

A toothpick has 2 points.

got a fair few messages like that after game 2 and no doubt will be getting more next week

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NSW wont win, put your efforts towards thinking of an excuse to call in sick for work thursday :p haha

Most jokes you can chop and change between the two teams anyway.

NSW has a new sponsor. Coke ZERO hehe

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
NSW will b getting a wooping, and ill b seeing the QLD flag as i go 2 work on friday :p pretty sure thursday is sickie day either way :p

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
QUEENSLANDER... third year in a row will be very, very satisfying.

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
QLD'ers are the world best winners! Remember that. Then come and see me when they go down in SOO III. Oh an btw go and see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.