Johns and Fletcher - James Graham Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James is a good sport on and off the field.. Love that Moses line from Matty too LMAO

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping they keep up these pre game interviews throughout the year..A bit of light humour shows another side to the players. I pissed myself laughing at the Des comment when they said it on Friday night.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Matthew johns is easily the shittest player to represent NSW. Wouldn't make NSW cup in the modern game.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is matty on the juice? He keeps getting bigger whilst not getting fat each time I see him.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matthew johns is easily the shittest player to represent NSW. Wouldn't make NSW cup in the modern game.
Not even close. Jamie Buhrer? Justin Poore? There's been some crappy crappy rep players.

Matty was no legend, but was good enough to play for the Kangaroos.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is matty on the juice? He keeps getting bigger whilst not getting fat each time I see him.
He is looking good physically, guessing he kept working out after footy to keep up unlike others who have retired.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not even close. Jamie Buhrer? Justin Poore? There's been some crappy crappy rep players.

Ben creah ? Nathan Merritt ?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is looking good physically, guessing he kept working out after footy to keep up unlike others who have retired.
Yeh just suspicious because my nieces bf had the exact same physic and he was on the gear. Doesn't matter though as he's not playing anymore.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh just suspicious because my nieces bf had the exact same physic and he was on the gear. Doesn't matter though as he's not playing anymore.
Yeah I can understand the suspicions but with Matty John when he isn't on TV he has nothing else to do I believe so hitting the gym kills time and keeps him fit really.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Agreed - Buhrer - wtf.

Also, Kurt Gidley and the fact he was captain - no wonder we got hammered!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score

Johns was worse then those and Gidley. All he had was a short kicking game nothing more. funny bloke though

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johns was worse then those and Gidley. All he had was a short kicking game nothing more. funny bloke though
Nah - Buhrer's barely a First Grader. Isn't an automatic starter for Manly. Matty Johns played in winning Origin series and a World Cup.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Nah - Buhrer's barely a First Grader. Isn't an automatic starter for Manly. Matty Johns played in winning Origin series and a World Cup.
Johns wouldn't make NSW cup today. Too small and no athleticisim. He was also a massive pussy.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just find both Johns brothers irritating and hopeless...matt johns thinks he's funny but doesnt make me laugh at all mostly...andrew johns, well where do i start on this drugged up freak who just seems to get everything his way...immortal, what an insult to the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.