Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amber is pretty much the "crazy / hot" scale, personified.

Both as bad as each other it sounds like.
Bloody oath she is. She'll fuck you like a maniac then next minute want to destroy your whole being. That's why some blokes are willing to take the gamble of a crazy chick, cuz her vajay jay game be so strong that it outweighs her cons of mental gymnastics.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody oath she is. She'll fuck you like a maniac then next minute want to destroy your whole being. That's why some blokes are willing to take the gamble of a crazy chick, cuz her vajay jay game be so strong that it outweighs her cons of mental gymnastics.
All women's are the mentals sometimes you can stiff peen it out of them, sometimes the stiff peen turns them into maniacs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to me that people are taking sides, but they're both as bad as each other.

Many people jumping to defend Depp but ignoring the recording they played where Depp was threatening to cut his own wrists in front of her.

I think they're both messed up. Just don't let them go near each other and they'll be fine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, probably worth it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Personally, had a ball with two absolute nutters in the my early 20's. Dealt with it by treating them like meat sacks. Worked a treat. One I dumped eventually and a mate (with permission) had his share. Six months later he told me she did his head in. And he hardly got any action. Apparently he treated her like a GF. Probably to blame for that because he saw how I treated her for a year and wanted to be the better guy.

So, the Lizard Lord advice to all my little lizards, nutcases are fun. Treat them mean and keep them keen. They'll do anything for the attention. And don't ever try to one up the Lizard Lord - all u end up with is a psychiatrist bill and a sack full of semen.