Opinion John Morris

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Baz is clearly the worst coach in the game, useless at Manly and only worse here. Pay the useless **** out and go after a real NRL coach like Morris and not a glorified assistant with massive backing behind the scenes.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz is clearly the worst coach in the game, useless at Manly and only worse here. Pay the useless **** out and go after a real NRL coach like Morris and not a glorified assistant with massive backing behind the scenes.
I don’t think Morris is that great tbh

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Baz is immune this year even if we lose every other game this year by 30. Will be interesting to see how much patience Khoury actually has

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I laughed and laughed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s easy to get rid of the coach if needed. The concern is who is signed. I know Barrett has signed some good players but he’s also signed Hetherington and Waddell. Those type of signings can be very damaging.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're not a big club so we don't make bold moves anymore. The hierarchy at the club just puts up with mediocrity and pulls the wool over the fans eyes with off season PR to sell memberships.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wonder if Baz is immune this year even if we lose every other game this year by 30. Will be interesting to see how much patience Khoury actually has
The coaching is pathetic, key recruits have been pathetic. Baz might be a great coach when working working with individuals and certain aspects of the game, but when it comes to big boy decisions and overseeing the entire setup and direction of the club he has proved to be nothing but an absolute failure.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For me I'd go with Flanagan Senior and Morris, bring in Ennis to coach whatever dummy halves we have.

Bring back Graham & Josh Reynolds to be involved around the club even if it's as a trainer or something.

Flanagan has a track record of taking a mediocre Sharks side and turning them around into winners. Morris has worked with a cap mess a bit like Pay and has done a good job. What I like about Morris is the fact he is willing to take on senior players and has shown he can get the best out of players who are supposedly passed it. Jmoz played origin again under him, Tolman looks fresh and so does Woods. He knows the value of having the right mixture of experience and youth in the team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Needs more time. He is either going to dig himself into such a big hole that he'll never coach again, or dig himself out of the hole that presently exists. I'm ok with waiting to confirm beyond a doubt which of those it will be.

Also, Burton + Fox in 22. Less players will be off contract in 22 which I think will also make a difference. It is very clear the club is working very hard to get some forwards, and junior development is arguably better than it has been for over 10 years.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For me I'd go with Flanagan Senior and Morris, bring in Ennis to coach whatever dummy halves we have.

Bring back Graham & Josh Reynolds to be involved around the club even if it's as a trainer or something.

Flanagan has a track record of taking a mediocre Sharks side and turning them around into winners. Morris has worked with a cap mess a bit like Pay and has done a good job. What I like about Morris is the fact he is willing to take on senior players and has shown he can get the best out of players who are supposedly passed it. Jmoz played origin again under him, Tolman looks fresh and so does Woods. He knows the value of having the right mixture of experience and youth in the team.
Nope

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything our defensive coach needs to go first and Trent needs a decent assistant. What’s going on now yea working atall and won’t change. Fuck I really hate this team. Embarrassing the dogs name

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Griffin was the coach we needed to put a rocket up these flops.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Griffin was the coach we needed to put a rocket up these flops.
Griffen isn’t a mate to the boys!!! He is a through and through coach... this approach by Barrett playing favourites and having a drink with the boys isn’t working. If he doesn’t change things soon then that’ll be the end of him