JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. First time I have ever seen a bloke baked for setting up and scoring tries.....
Maybe because his not the future and right now he does without a doubt stifle the attack.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe because his not the future and right now he does without a doubt stifle the attack.
I think he goes OK. He's not Blake Green or Cameron Munster but he does a reasonable job down the right side. His passing is generally pretty good and Jacko in particular has been getting a lot of ball. Maybe its more that Jacko hasn't been getting it on often enough to Hoppa and Montoya. He did that last year too.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Think we need to give Nu Brown the bench utility role... Marshall has had two games to show us nothing

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He has certainly made more yardage than Klemmer in the first two games. Plus he actually has an offload in his game. Klemmer is far too one dimensional at this stage of his career.
Maybe easy metres, definitely not the hard metres. At this stage all we need is Prop's that run hard and tackle hard, have to earn the right to pass it and we haven't. I would take 1 Klem over 2 Wood's.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because doing 15!mins of good plays out of 80 mins is crap.. These players make good money to play at a fg level, Frawley is not at that level.. Look at all the other halves and 5/8 in the comp, Frawley does not rate..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because doing 15!mins of good plays out of 80 mins is crap.. These players make good money to play at a fg level, Frawley is not at that level.. Look at all the other halves and 5/8 in the comp, Frawley does not rate..
100% he is not a premiership winning half. So why are we persisting with him if we are rebuilding?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played well v Warriors today (ISM)
He did, a few shockers in his game but his shown some ticker I didn't know he had. If he gets his attitude right he could be a shoe in for the NRL. But more importantly Okunbor had a good game, we can hope sorry wish he grows quickly because we are in dyer need of some X factor.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has certainly made more yardage than Klemmer in the first two games. Plus he actually has an offload in his game. Klemmer is far too one dimensional at this stage of his career.
An offload but also a stupid mistake.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While the season is early I would be giving Cleeland or Lewis a shot with Foran to see if we can do better. Frawley (behind a whooped forward pack) has had a quick chance and we need to see if their is other options. Nothing wrong with Lichaa, probably top 2-3 players both games so far, definitely needs to run more from DH.

Cleeland not an option for a while in any case as ankle injury has ruled him out for an indefinite amount of time. Bergamin did okay at five eighth today in ISP and Nu Brown was better than his last effort. Thought Foran was okay last night but has a shocking long kicking game finding one of the back three every time. At the moment he is our go to man and we look at times very one dimensional.

Don't really like the new NRL website for game stats and reviews.

On a side note, in line with the NRL edict for cleaning up the ruck in today's game 12 penalties given against the Warriors in the play the ball area either for stripping the ball or slow peeling away in a tackle and six against us for some of the same and working over on the ground as per the following link:

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/intrust-super-premiership/2018/round-2/warriors-vs-bulldogs/

But this stat then says that we lost the penalty count 15-8??? I am confused.....

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/intrust-super-premiership/2018/round-2/warriors-vs-bulldogs/

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. First time I have ever seen a bloke baked for setting up and scoring tries.....
Rediculous isnt it. This place is going onto total meltdown after two game. Please. Lets hope the boys have a little more daith then they do.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleeland not an option for a while in any case as ankle injury has ruled him out for an indefinite amount of time. Bergamin did okay at five eighth today in ISP and Nu Brown was better than his last effort. Thought Foran was okay last night but has a shocking long kicking game finding one of the back three every time. At the moment he is our go to man and we look at times very one dimensional.

Don't really like the new NRL website for game stats and reviews.

On a side note, in line with the NRL edict for cleaning up the ruck in today's game 12 penalties given against the Warriors in the play the ball area either for stripping the ball or slow peeling away in a tackle and six against us for some of the same and working over on the ground as per the following link:

But this stat then says that we lost the penalty count 15-8??? I am confused.....

What was the score?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely, Pay needs to find a spot in the 17 for both JMK and Lewis and whilst he’s at it, beef up our bench with the likes of Tualau, Ogden, To’omaga and Co.
Might as well... I think we have already seen the best of week 1 - 2 team. Time to really start the rebuild.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was the score?
We won it 30-14 after trailing earlier. Came out in the second half and played some nice footy; heaps better than their efforts last week.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (30)

Tries: John Olive 2, Jayden Okunbor, Jack Nelson, Nu Brown

Goals: Rhyse Martin 5

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Although JMK is bigger than I thought, Brown is doing everything right in the reggies and is a bigger body. Not sure if he can kick in general play but he does seem to have the other aspects covered in his game. I think they are all worth persevering with but for mine Brown is moving ahead of the other two at the moment.
Wached most of the Reggies game on the Weeked, agree he has some zip, scored a nice try at the line. SOmething we cant seem to do. I have faith in Pay though, only round 2.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey again guys..

So when I posted that JMK should take either Frawley or lichaas spot I got some good feedback, it appears Pay has picked him after all? Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.