Reaction score
Needs to be added to the top 30

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to be added to the top 30
I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but Deitz is listed in the NRL Premiership team on the Bulldogs page..?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If JMK is out can’t we get dispensation again?
I think that was only because he was hurt in a rep game. Not sure you can do it for regular season games.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that was only because he was hurt in a rep game. Not sure you can do it for regular season games.
It doesn’t matter where JMK get hurts mate. The way you get a exemption is by saying you don’t have any other hookers in the squad so you have to bring Dietz in.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whichever way it happens he’s going to have to come in. God help us if Katoa is out there for 80, was Topine used in Mounties that’s not a good option either. Only other option is Wakeham.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter where JMK get hurts mate. The way you get a exemption is by saying you don’t have any other hookers in the squad so you have to bring Dietz in.
I'm pretty sure they'll still make us use a top 30 spot though because we have one (or two?) spare.. If we had no spots left and only one hooker in Katoa, then maybe we'd get an exemption.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they'll still make us use a top 30 spot though because we have one (or two?) spare.. If we had no spots left and only one hooker in Katoa, then maybe we'd get an exemption.
Why? They would have made us do that in round 1 if that was the case.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why? They would have made us do that in round 1 if that was the case.
Because JMK was injured in a rep game and it was only a short term injury. Because it's long term and we have a spot, we need to use it.

We'll see what happens but that's my understanding of how it works.