Jersey Design Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I challenge someone to re-create our jersey by removing the crappy Kia logo on it and using this one instead:

Mack Trucks. They have a Bulldog on it - sort of suits us don't you think ;)

Reaction score
anyone remember the big gold bulldog at belmore, whatever happened to that thing.
it was the mack bulldog, did it get destroyed, or is it in some dudes backyard as the ultimate bit of dogs memorabilia

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why ?
Moderators can't have opinions ?
This is not an "official" fan forum.
That's all good mate, just posting my opinion that's all, it remind me of the Gym I attend up here, on the day of each SOO game the owner of the business puts a NSW Gersey taped to the floor at reception and invites members to wipe their shoes on in when entering. I am not a fan of that kind of humor TBH Mr I's post reminded me of that.............. that's all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nice coming from a premium staff member.....I didn't expect that from you TBH:confused:
Premium member refers to.. well.... ask my wife... she can attest to it being premium!

Switch that pile of shit with the nrl logo and you're onto something lol
I couldn't find a good graphic to display "match rigging", else it was going there!

That's all good mate, just posting my opinion that's all, it remind me of the Gym I attend up here, on the day of each SOO game the owner of the business puts a NSW Gersey taped to the floor at reception and invites members to wipe their shoes on in when entering. I am not a fan of that kind of humor TBH Mr I's post reminded me of that.............. that's all.
It's a joke mate. We are playing like shit at the moment...

One win a resurgence does not make.

I love the Dogs as much as anything, but honestly I've taken to not watching our games anymore because I can't deal with being in a depressed and shitty mood because of us underperforming and flopping again.

Thus I watch everything on replay these days.

In addition to this there is no end in sight. Des isn't getting sacked, the boards stacked so it won't go anywhere, and if that's not a big enough kick in the teeth, then the NRLs "officiating standards", is the icing on the cake.

A game I once loved to watch, I'm slowly beginning to hate, and I shouldn't be like that.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can give some insight in to next years jersey.

Kia logo will remain red, but will be slightly smaller and not as prominent a shade of red (slightly toned down).

The point at the bottom of the V will return also which I'm happy about.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I vomited on a white jumper earlier. I sent the image to the club and they're going to use it as our next nines jersey.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I vomited on a white jumper earlier. I sent the image to the club and they're going to use it as our next nines jersey.
A bit like that technicolour spew of flags on a blue base that became our 'multicultural' jersey

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess you're not a fan of Peter Gow then.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can isc take over the jersey design now.

Status
Not open for further replies.