Jeral Skelton

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Skelton is all mine lol

I was cheering when we signed him. Majority didn't even know about him.
In fairness if you read earlier posts I was right up there with from the start & backing him in nearly every post, it's a pity the assistant took so long to give the kid a shot, we may have won a few more games and be higher up the ladder and not fighting for the wooden spoon

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wilson is still good! I think there’s something there if we persist.
100% for his sake I hope he can leave the club and get an opportunity elsewhere. He has a high ceiling and our club will crush him.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Kiraz as a Centre potential. Skelton to slow to turn and chase in goal kicks on his wing which is why I love Wilson on the Wing. Skelton is a beast running rhe ball back so I'd be happy to see him develop into Fullback.
Good headache to have next year with Crichton and Xerri coming to the club.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Skelton has so much fkn potential. Made a few errors but every run was quality and strong. If he had a centre who could put him in space he is a fkn elite winger. Skelton needs a strong pre season, like a few of the other young fellas
Burns is the right kind of centre to create space for this kid. We saw how burns created space for averillo a few weeks ago that led to tries on the flank by the speedster.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone got any feedback on how Jerals pre-season is going and if he’s even a shot at the nrl side?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope this guy really lifts his game ( especially defense ) this year, he could be a massive positive for us this year in a team that is lacking big bodies. He could be anything. I just hope he comes on with us and not another club later on.
He wont play unless there are injuries. He's behind too many players.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The competition for a backline spot should help him improve. If he's not good to beat out the others like Kiraz, Wilson, Xeri and Tracy then too bad. I do want to see him play wing though.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was training on the wing outside xerri yesterday. The teams were mixed so we couldn’t really tell who was in the first team or in the reserves team.
He didn’t finish training walked of injured it was his ankle. The boys were going pretty hard at eachother.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He could be our To'o if he was given a proper chance but sadly he wont be. Especially if he had Crichton as his centre to guide him & help his defence.
Sadly he will end up at another club