jayden okunbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where or how is he going ?? Should he get a look at this year?

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
He should play nsw cup next year to get him ready for NRL in 2019

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think his defence is suspect... plus he's got Mbyes Disease at the moment... played all over the field instead of being focussed on one position.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Injured gone for the year
Has feet for hands and can't tackle
Jamal idris lookalike and that's about it
Won't be a first grader any time soon

Tuamaga and Martin should

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Injured gone for the year
Has feet for hands and can't tackle
Jamal idris lookalike and that's about it
Won't be a first grader any time soon

Tuamaga and Martin should
Spot on! He's very overrated.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hes pretty average tbh everyone blows their load cause he looks powerful against midgets but he cant defend and has feet for land - alot of improvements for him to be a star

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To'omaga signed a 3 year contract yet can't even get on the reserves list. Thy are playing him at prop in Cup aswell.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ordinary at best - as others have said - cant tackle, poor hands long way off first grade despite two pre seasons with first grade squad.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ordinary at best - as others have said - cant tackle, poor hands long way off first grade despite two pre seasons with first grade squad.
He's a 19-20year old kid. He is big, he has speed and he knows how to find a hole. I think he has the potential to become a genuine powerhouse in the next couple of years. Like most U20s he has to learn how to tackle in FG but the few games I have watched him this year he did plenty of good things, including an intercept that he ran 80m to score in while being chased by a couple of backs. I think in another game he scored 3 or 4 tries.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a 19-20year old kid. He is big, he has speed and he knows how to find a hole. I think he has the potential to become a genuine powerhouse in the next couple of years. Like most U20s he has to learn how to tackle in FG but the few games I have watched him this year he did plenty of good things, including an intercept that he ran 80m to score in while being chased by a couple of backs. I think in another game he scored 3 or 4 tries.
i hope I'm wrong - when he was in juniors he had the same issues in defence n with handling - despite two years of pre season training with first grade the same issues have continued. He is better in the forwards and this year was far better than last year.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i hope I'm wrong - when he was in juniors he had the same issues in defence n with handling - despite two years of pre season training with first grade the same issues have continued. He is better in the forwards and this year was far better than last year.
Like everything mate - time will tell, but a big, fast unit that knows how to find a tryline would be a welcome addition for us!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Like everything mate - time will tell, but a big, fast unit that knows how to find a tryline would be a welcome addition for us!
If that's the case Des will let him go to resign Eastwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.