Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt he win dallym in 2014?

Id sign him. If not for anything, just to piss parra fans off.

you want to hurt parra and its fans

pray that he signs with parra. lol

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a low act walking out like that, does not give a shit about his team mates, the Club he represents and the Titan Fans he only cares about Jarryd Hayne, why would one want a turd like that playing in your side, what an ass hole if true.
Its just not the right thing to do!!

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes I'll have him. I'll pay bigger money than what he's worth too. 1 x meat pie, couple of oranges at half time, and a lecture about being so unequivocally self righteous. I'll even buy him a Maccas kids meal each training sessions he goes to. Reckon he may even have enough toys for the whole team at the end of the year. 100%

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look he is a massive headache and drama queen... BUT..... after playing with Fiji in the world cup he will come back charged to all fuck.

I say $500k for 1 year, this guy on fire will take us to the GF with everyone else playing like shit around him. Its a big risk but Pay + Hayne might be a masterstroke.

I say yes.
I actually agreed with everything you said until the part about taking us to the GF. Be realistic . Top 8 is not without hope.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely don't want him based on attitude and age - would be a waste of $ and cap space.

Agree the Roosters will probably sign him on TPAs as they need someone like him on the bench.

I would have said appalling behaviour if true after Henry was axed. But thinking about it, they probably axed Henry to keep Taylor and then told Brennan if he doesn't want Hayne first order of business is to find a creative way to get rid of Hayne.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fcuk that . We dont even need him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hayne looked world class when he played against U.S.A in the world cup.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sign him on centre money and play him there rotating with mbye. One year at a time contract $350k -$400k tops !

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People still blowing their load over 09. Has not done anything since for club level. 9 years he’s been living off that and still nothing. The quicker this guy leaves league, the better!
Didn't he get the Dally M like 3 yrs ago?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didn't he get the Dally M like 3 yrs ago?
You are only as good as your last season if you are allowed to play as you like, like Hayne would have been able to. Its not like he was told to play Desball. He would have had free reign. And he was ordinary. He didnt show any passion, except in origin. He seems to be a better player than he is the rest of the time, during origin. And its probably his origin performances that gave him a few Dally Ms in his time. Right now, until he finds something and plays for his team like he plays origin, hes just overpriced and over rated at club level.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't want Hayne, even on the cheap. He should play an individual and not a team sport. He only seems to care about himself.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne is still a better player then Frawley, Cleeland, and Nu Brown.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are only as good as your last season if you are allowed to play as you like, like Hayne would have been able to. Its not like he was told to play Desball. He would have had free reign. And he was ordinary. He didnt show any passion, except in origin. He seems to be a better player than he is the rest of the time, during origin. And its probably his origin performances that gave him a few Dally Ms in his time. Right now, until he finds something and plays for his team like he plays origin, hes just overpriced and over rated at club level.
Still, his worth every penny if you get him to gallop..

Status
Not open for further replies.