Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If its being announced today why the secrecy?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My guess Sam Burgess to re-neg on union deal and become leagues highest paid player. And ditto on the BS!!!

H

Heart and Soul

It's not bullshit guys, I got respect for you guys u have a lot of passion & I promise I wish I can tell you. I'm just giving you heads & if its not true then I'll get banned & you will never hear from me again.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not bullshit guys, I got respect for you guys u have a lot of passion & I promise I wish I can tell you. I'm just giving you heads & if its not true then I'll get banned & you will never hear from me again.
So why the secrecy if its being announced anyway ,a hint at least

H

Heart and Soul

It's just not right for this forum to lose someone like me because I'm connected with people high up there in the nrl & I love the Bulldogs just as much as u guys.

H

Heart and Soul

I just hope you guys have my back if someone bans me for giving the forum some really big heads up.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just not right for this forum to lose someone like me because I'm connected with people high up there in the nrl & I love the Bulldogs just as much as u guys.
Well time will tell,you sound a bit like another dakar but lets see what today brings

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Strong claim to post count/join date ratio.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Ok hint is it's something to do with Parramatta!
So its about one of the best players in the NRL and is got to do with Parramatta. Could only be one player in that team and he recently visited an NFL team. Am I on the right track???

D

DoggyStylz

Delete this thread. No info divulged or nothing official has been reported

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
So its about one of the best players in the NRL and is got to do with Parramatta. Could only be one player in that team and he recently visited an NFL team. Am I on the right track???
Hayne wide receiver for Dallas Cowboys, touchdown!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe choc released

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAYNE to Canterbury?

Why else would this thread be in "BULLDOGS" news thread and not in the "General rugby league thread"...

-In before the lock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.