James Tedesco branded racist

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH, i may or may not recognize todesco if i was standing next to him in a lift.
Take your point - but the issue is, the person who put up this post is not the same person who made the claim.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to say she is a fraud..

But the below image of the accuser decked out in full Rabbitohs gear is currently circulating... picture below.

Which makes it even more interesting, cause she played it out as if she did not know who he was. But if you're full decked out in footy gear, one would get the feeling they would know who one of the best players in the game is?
It's a Halloween costume, she ordered the wrong one, what she though she was ordering.......

1635126865867.png

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Random comment of FB this morning:

" Teddy is an elite athlete playing for and leading the team of the decade. There needs to be an investigation as to how a pleb from the public, be they from squid game or not, was allowed in such close proximity to the great man.
Sounds like Kambah! :grinning:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey JayBee,
Why don't you throw up a picture of yourself/partner/family and then we can all take pots shots at you you drop kick?
I can't believe you could put something up like this.
Whoever is running this forum needs to step up ASAP and get rid of this and give this guy a kick in the arse.
This is the behavior of a cockroach.
Take your point.

Deleted.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not to say she is a fraud..

But the below image of the accuser decked out in full Rabbitohs gear is currently circulating... picture below.

Which makes it even more interesting, cause she played it out as if she did not know who he was. But if you're full decked out in footy gear, one would get the feeling they would know who one of the best players in the game is?
Please remove image.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tedesco: <Makes racist remark>. Do you know who I am?
Woman: No, who are you?
Tedesco: <pause>... Kalyn Ponga
If it was Ponga he would've tried to do the seggs with her

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are a lot footy players who do a lot of great things off the field and are very humble, down to earth and are great human beings and then you have the scum bags, one piece of shit that comes to mind is 'Josh Mcguire'.

Here's an article by Dean Ritchie..

Why rugby league hates Josh McGuire
I remember covering a Prime Minister's XIII tour of PNG.

It was the first time I came into contact with Queensland's Josh McGuire.

I was on the team bus and watched McGuire dangle Australian shirts out the window as hundreds of poor and adoring kids chased the bus.

Unlike other players who gladly gave their gear away to the locals, McGuire would tease the locals by quickly pulling the shirts inside the bus each time a kid made a jump for it.

Tormenting third-world kids. It was poor form and duly noted by an NRL official who also made the journey

It seems McGuire'sbehaviour hasn't improved.

If he's not the most disliked player in the game I would like someone to tell me another.
What a piece of shit …. Totally unsurprised

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are a lot footy players who do a lot of great things off the field and are very humble, down to earth and are great human beings and then you have the scum bags, one piece of shit that comes to mind is 'Josh Mcguire'.

Here's an article by Dean Ritchie..

Why rugby league hates Josh McGuire
I remember covering a Prime Minister's XIII tour of PNG.

It was the first time I came into contact with Queensland's Josh McGuire.

I was on the team bus and watched McGuire dangle Australian shirts out the window as hundreds of poor and adoring kids chased the bus.

Unlike other players who gladly gave their gear away to the locals, McGuire would tease the locals by quickly pulling the shirts inside the bus each time a kid made a jump for it.

Tormenting third-world kids. It was poor form and duly noted by an NRL official who also made the journey

It seems McGuire'sbehaviour hasn't improved.

If he's not the most disliked player in the game I would like someone to tell me another.
What a cunț

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Teddy's a pig, dear oh dear.
WTF is the squid game?
Found..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid_Game

Last edited: