Not a captains Arse hole

Josh Jackson needs to be appointed for 2017

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
him or tolman.

cant have two dead bodies in one coffin.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate licha with a passion but I'm willing to give it a go with another game plan/ coach... I agree also tolman and Graham never need to be started the same time again...and Klemmer as spiralled downhill this year... It all points to one person and we know who it is..; just hope he either changes everything and starts fresh or they fuk him off next year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate licha with a passion but I'm willing to give it a go with another game plan/ coach... I agree also tolman and Graham never need to be started the same time again...and Klemmer as spiralled downhill this year... It all points to one person and we know who it is..; just hope he either changes everything and starts fresh or they fuk him off next year
Problem is our existing squad either injury prone, old or don't play Sundays plus our reserve grade are cake so too the 20s.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have had enough of Graham's passionate speeches only to see him be the the first to give away a dumb penalty right after it and/or a completely average 5 meter run

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
IMO Jackson isn't a captain. He's not a talker. He leads by example. Of course, a captain should lead by example, but a lot to the role that Jackson isn't suited to yet.

Let Jackson concentrate on continuing to play well.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
needs to go back to yelling at the scrubs

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does Klemmer have an offload?
He used to...remember him in the Semi final against Melbourne terrorising their outside backs.
Now, he has been Desi-fied and carts the ball up like a brainless lemming. Same goes for Graham, just where did his famed Engilsh ball skills disappear to?? All in the name of completion rates.

Fuck of Des

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Graham. Players are being ruined by Des. Most notably Graham, Moses, Lichaa. It's also starting to effect players like Klemmer.
I actually thought klemmer brought a lot of energy today. Funny thing is he started off the bench... It's been the consensus on here that he should be used as a impact player.

What does Hasler do? He put klemmer on the bench (which worked as he ate the meters when he came on). But started kas who was gassed after 10 mins and had no impact at all.

I would love to see what goes through haslers head sometimes. He makes rookie errors. Even the way he used Williams for 80 mins. It killed his game. And he did that for 3 years.

For a guy that has won 4 titles I wonder some times if he even knows what rugby league is about (it's definitely not props taking hit ups 10 meters out).

Poor lichaa had no idea what to do today in the 10. He has had the structure so ingrained in him that he had an over lap on the left but hit graham 1 meter out.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are hopeless. Since 2012 we can't score points. Get proper halves.

Des Hasler needs to evolve a little, cannot just keep the same plan year after year

Penrith were brilliant today, their style of footy is effective and entertaining.

Dogs are dull and dour, shit to watch and can't blow teams away

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Graham. Players are being ruined by Des. Most notably Graham, Moses, Lichaa. It's also starting to effect players like Klemmer.
very true

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The word go's around pretty quickly... no one wants to play under des anymore, that's why we can't attract big name players .
They know he's a control freak and not many people can put up with it, it's not that des isn't looking for a quality players/ half
Rather he can't get anyone and that falls all on his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.