EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have a choice?
We don't,.
But I am happy to trust the process.
And I'm happy to be proved wrong.
But we can't keep turning over coaches and players.
We need stability.
I'm OK with trusting the process, as hard as it is whilst getting flogged every week

But.
The process has to start moving quicker.
We can not allow another year like this.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don't,.
But I am happy to trust the process.
And I'm happy to be proved wrong.
But we can't keep turning over coaches and players.
We need stability.
I'm OK with trusting the process, as hard as it is whilst getting flogged every week

But.
The process has to start moving quicker.
We can not allow another year like this.
Agree with everything you said.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have a choice?
Technically YES, we all have a choice, only thing we don’t have a choice about is death. Which is inevitable..

so if we continue to support the doggies then no in that sense there is no choice.. unless of course you bail. One thing is very certain, if I ditched league after all these years following this club (37) then it would have been an absolute waste of time. All the good and bad etc. I for one will stick around and hope to see us in another 1 or 2 grand finals in before my time is up. Dedicated all my life to following this club. So as trash an pathetic as we are right now .. I’m still here to STAY.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically YES, we all have a choice, only thing we don’t have a choice about is death. Which is inevitable..

so if we continue to support the doggies then no in that sense there is no choice.. unless of course you bail. One thing is very certain, if I ditched league after all these years following this club (37) then it would have been an absolute waste of time. All the good and bad etc. I for one will stick around and hope to see us in another 1 or 2 grand finals in before my time is up. Dedicated all my life to following this club. So as trash an pathetic as we are right now .. I’m still here to STAY.
Sane here brother

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can’t just keep saying that every fuckkn year for the past 10 hahahahahha fuck this club i got no tears left to cry

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trusting the process will depend on Ciraldo's team selections next year, if he bottles it and comes up with Fittler like decisions and re-shuffles he is done out here.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He said nothing

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I'm with ya mate. 60 years.
Been a wild ride, especially lately but I live in hope with the youngsters coming through.
That to me is one of the great things about supporting a club.
Let the nay sayers go.
It is a game after all.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A team containing Fox, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney should not be getting flogged by 40 by a borderline top 8 side.
The NRL would like you to believe the comp is closer than ever before, but nothing could be further from the truth.... The comp is weak as piss, that's why Knights are as high as they are.
People talk of a HB crisis, I think there is a quality middle forward crisis.

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What process? I've seen this process many times before. It's called 52 pickup.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL would like you to believe the comp is closer than every before, but nothing could be further from the truth.... The comp is weak as piss, that's why Knights are as high as they are.
People talk of a HB crisis, I think their is a quality middle forward crisis.
The sad fact is that while we complain about the game dying that we see on tv or at the grounds, it'll be the fact that at junior levels we're just not getting the participation. Not just players, but administration at country clubs is at a point where they need help. So the lack of quality in the NRL is symptomatic of the decline at the grass roots level. I think soccer and AFL recognised that they needed to spend here and they'll see more stability with players coming through.

And we've got our bullshit administration trying to make the game a product popular in the American sports market. If it ever takes off over there, any talent we produce will be scalped for the equivalent salaries of cheerleaders in American sports.

Honestly pissed off with do much about the game these days.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The sad fact is that while we complain about the game dying that we see on tv or at the grounds, it'll be the fact that at junior levels we're just not getting the participation. Not just players, but administration at country clubs is at a point where they need help. So the lack of quality in the NRL is symptomatic of the decline at the grass roots level. I think soccer and AFL recognised that they needed to spend here and they'll see more stability with players coming through.

And we've got our bullshit administration trying to make the game a product popular in the American sports market. If it ever takes off over there, any talent we produce will be scalped for the equivalent salaries of cheerleaders in American sports.

Honestly pissed off with do much about the game these days.
Yep it's sad as fuck the state of the game is horrendous... I'm massively against the Vegas games, just a gambling piss take. I like a bet but fuck me it needs to be removed from the game in all forms, sponsorship included.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep it's sad as fuck the state of the game is horrendous... I'm massively against the Vegas games, just a gambling piss take. I like a bet but fuck me it needs to be removed from the game in all forms, sponsorship included.
I wouldn't have it as a priority for the government, but I'd like to see them ban gambling agencies sponsorship of Sport. It just leaves too much opportunity for corruption. I can't see Vlandys as anything but a tool for giving our gambling sponsor a free reign to cheat punters.