James Graham - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was the best game Graham has played all season. He really took the game to the Manly pack. His running battle with King was great!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I loved Graham's and Tolman's passion at around the 60 minute mark after another bru-ha-ha. They were both screaming at King - I couldn't really understand Graham but it was along the lines of "Come and get some!!!"

Loved it........

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was at the game tonight was there anything in a possible biting allegation against graham?? Didn't see any replays of it

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was at the game tonight was there anything in a possible biting allegation against graham?? Didn't see any replays of it
I didnt see him with any biting allegation but when he dropped the ball next to their try line, he then increased his intense with his tackling to make up for it. What a player and well done!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it was when king run towards him after the play the ball it just looked like graham was saying something, def wasnt a mike tyson moment haha

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sweet. It's hard to tell when your there. Well done graham great game.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to go son you want to go son you want to go son you want to go son lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
great game again. This guy just doesn't stop.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to know what he said tho Watmough when he was on top of him and Watmough got and pushed him.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Graham was saying "run it again son" run it again understand " run it again son" he said with anger because king said something to him in the tackle that's why he reacted like that and aiden Tolman said " you boys can't tackle..."

ManlyMan

Waterboy: Geoff Toovey
Reaction score
Just Graham whispering sweet nothings into Kings ear. It must have been a brilliant bit of sledging to get him so fired up

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was watching the game at a bar in Phuket. Some manly ***** said she bit him. I told her to shut the **** up and that he just sledged the **** out of him. I'd love to kno wat he said, musta been the best sledge!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that James has made a huge difference. He's the best bench player in the comp. And without him we would be a far lesser team.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the big Pom! Won't take a backward step and has a BIG motor!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This beast evolves in finals series, Friday night was just a little taste

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have said it once and I will say it again one of my favourite players in the team at the moment

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we'll see the importance of the big guy over the next couple of weeks. Even though he's been getting rapt he's still being underrated imo

Status
Not open for further replies.