Jamal Idris Vs Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
What did he do this Origin series? Idris will be a good matchup for Inglis, especially after a full season under his belt.
Not much but selectors regard him highly and I just can't see him being dropped. It's a case of incumbency I guess. Then again if NSW lose a few games expect mass changes lol.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not much but selectors regard him highly and I just can't see him being dropped. It's a case of incumbency I guess. Then again if NSW lose a few games expect mass changes lol.
With Tahu back (if he performs)

A lethal looking backline would consist of Stewart, Hayne, Morris, Idris/Jennings, Tahu

The QLDers can then appreciate a challenge from a lethal Blues backline in that case tbh...

blend of pace and power to match Slater, Folau, Hodges, Inglis and Boyd...

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jennings= a gun NRL player, probably a gun player at international level but not an Origin player.

Timana Tahu= Big, strong, fast, great defender. Everything an Origin player is.

Both of 'em have nothing on Morris and Idris.:p

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ben cizlowski would own them both in the centers.

Anastabation

Reaction score
I have no problems raising this debate... it creates an interesting discussion. Personally, I can't say one is better than the other, or which will be better. However, I do believe that along with Brett Morris & Jaryd Hayne that these guys are the future of the NSW origin backline. A necleus that will win back the origin trophy. I'm just wrapped that both of these talents are wearing blue&white. Its already arguably the best centre pairing in the comp.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
John Timu :D woops sorry was watching highlights from 1995.

Matty Ryan.:D

Anastabation

Reaction score
More importantly, who would win if they knuckled on?
Reach and weight goes to Idris. Its like a Heaveyweight vs a cruiserweight. I'd back Idris, he seems to have more mongrel too. Although lets hope we never have to find out. :p

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Reach and weight goes to Idris. Its like a Heaveyweight vs a cruiserweight. I'd back Idris, he seems to have more mongrel too. Although lets hope we never have to find out. :p
Real intelligence there....

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
He doesnt have artificial intelligence though :grinning:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the purpose of this thread? Who cares who is better. They are both quality players. Honestly you must be bored. Get a life!

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
what is the purpose of this thread? Who cares who is better. They are both quality players. Honestly you must be bored. Get a life!

whats the point of this post, honestly you must be bored.get a life!:whacky:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
whats the point of replying to such a post.
honestly, you must be pretty bored
get a life
;)

whats the point of replying to such a post.
honestly, you must be pretty bored
get a life
;)[/quote]

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have both and they are both contracted for a while yet. Why would you even want to start this arguement? Morris is more your speedy centre while Idris is raw power and strengh on the edges. Both players are excellent. Pointless thread is pointless.
UM hence why they upgraded idrises contract to the same time morris 's expires
so looks like idris is the man from my point of view!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.