JAC to score a Hatrick vs Cowboys

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have to get the ball to score tries. Naden didn’t look for him once in the trial lol.
The only time he will look for him is when he attempts some miracle flick pass. Naden is literally going to starve JAC of the ball.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love your optimism, but I'd be placing my bets on Taulagi to score 3 lol

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy if he scores one try. He was mia and saw hardly any ball against the sharks . Let’s hope he can see some space

Bulldogdoove

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who's with me?

He's too talented of a player to go 2 games in a row without scoring.

Im backing him to have a blinder this weekend. Its only a matter of time before that left edge clicks into gear.... Kyle Feldt will have his work cut trying to keep the Foxx out.
I'm with you Moedogg-. Love the positivity man- in fact, if you want to put a multi on JAC scoring 3 and the Dogs winning by 13+ , happy to throw in 5- just let me know BSB number etc and i reckon you might get a few others to throw in as well.

It's funny you know, I have been a Doggies supporter for a long time (45 yrs and I am 48) and the thing that I love about being a Doggies supporter and no other club even comes close to or can even get their supporters to understand is that;
YES, whilst we want the club to win games and comps, all we really want is;
1. Pride in the Guernsey and respecting those that came before you, and
2. We are genuine and absolutely f$&kin hate people thinking they are better than us and work our arse off to prove them wrong.

Look at our foundation and why our supporter base is so loyal. Joined the comp in 1935. Roosters and Dragons I believe put 80-90 on us that year.

Won the comp in 1938.... Only 3 years later #mikedrop. Give us a couple of years and F$&K them all, we will be back.

Go the Doggies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have to get the ball to score tries. Naden didn’t look for him once in the trial lol.

Could this have something to do with our side barely having any ball in the trial due to dropping it so much?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reckon okunbor for a double tbh

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only time he will look for him is when he attempts some miracle flick pass. Naden is literally going to starve JAC of the ball.
I don't reckon JAC will cop it, fully expect to see he and Naden swap around at times

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he has been practicing taking bombs cause that is all our shit halves seem to do the last 15 years. More bombs than world war

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who's with me?

He's too talented of a player to go 2 games in a row without scoring.

Im backing him to have a blinder this weekend. Its only a matter of time before that left edge clicks into gear.... Kyle Feldt will have his work cut trying to keep the Foxx out.
Yep, JAC will score a hat trick this week.

Final Score, Cowboys 26 Bulldogs 12 with JAC scoring three unconverted tries.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you PRICKS not turn my positive thread into another one of the thousands of negative threads on here? Fuck me!
IM WITH YA!!!!!

Im behind JAC FOR THE HATRICK. Dafty for the double.

Oh FFS knockondumbass drop 4 balls and tried to to tackle opposition try scorer by running backwards into them

Im sorry I tried. I really did. Knockonbur is gonna undo any good JAC and Co create.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jac to score 3
Duffty to score 1 and set up 3
Okunbor to drop 10 balls and let in 2 try’s
Final score 36-12.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can get the ball out there quick enough, we have plenty of options, its not going to be all the Fox nor should we rely on him.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want to see burton take advantage of foxx speed if the full back is defending in the line