Ivan Cleary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From an outsider I think the Coach you should be looking at is Kevin Walters , I think he would change your style and let your mob play a bit of footy, I also think he has a bit of pulling power in regards to recruitment
Dear outsider insightful first post!!! Welcome to the kennel.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree about the Manly connection but I think he's the least offensive unsigned coach.
Seems pretty smart and with it on NRL 360 etc

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt Tooves would come here and pick up the pieces post Des again after what happened at Manly.

Chew Rabbit

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dear outsider insightful first post!!! Welcome to the kennel.
I know how your mob are feeling , being a souths fan we are pretty much in the same predicament. Madge was very lucky to keep his job , the strong finish to the year has saved his arse.I'm like alot on this site where I think a coach can stay too long at one place unless other new faces and game plans can be put in place.one thing I have always thought a about the Dogs pack although a big pack they don't look fit apart from Jackson, who by the way is your best by a long way

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cleary is shit... worse record than Hasler.

Heck... the bloke got sacked by the Warriors and Panthers.
I thought he just left the Warriors ? As for the penrith sacking, injuries curled him and Gus made him a scapegoat.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chew Rabbit bought up a good point. What about Kevin Walters??? Current QLD Origin coach and he would have pulling power which would help with recruitment. Could also get us a few of the QLD players the Bronkos may be hiding.

On another note Peter Mulholland has been mentioned today on the kennel a few times today and as much as I like for Peter to return to the dogs I believe he is contracted to Canberra until the end of 2018. We all know that there is now way tricky Ricky put that Canberra side together all by himself!!!

I personally believe that we should go all out for John Ackland to replace Noel Cleal. Just like I changed my avatar I think it is time to break this Manly connection to our club.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Chew Rabbit bought up a good point. What about Kevin Walters??? Current QLD Origin coach and he would have pulling power which would help with recruitment. Could also get us a few of the QLD players the Bronkos may be hiding.

On another note Peter Mulholland has been mentioned today on the kennel a few times today and as much as I like for Peter to return to the dogs I believe he is contracted to Canberra until the end of 2018. We all know that there is now way tricky Ricky put that Canberra side together all by himself!!!

I personally believe that we should go all out for John Ackland to replace Noel Cleal. Just like I changed my avatar I think it is time to break this Manly connection to our club.
He also loves mbye and thinks his got talent.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dean Pay? Premiership winning Bulldog player....how's he coming along as a coach?
Also like Kevvie Walters, a half as a coach could be a good move.

Fuck off Des
Dean Pay - understands Bulldogs culture, uncompromising, big on discipline and fitness. Also touted as a future NSW Origin coach. He has a few good things going for him. Whoever the Dogs get has to let them play what's in front of them rather than this boring, forward dominated style we have at the moment. Hasn't worked since 2014 against teams of quality so time to move on.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How about getting mal Maniga to coach the Bulldogs ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.