Its tough being a Bulldog at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who has Hasler been able to attract, even back to 2012. Inu playing reserve grade, Perrett who the roosters didn't want. Williams by paying overs. Morris only came because of his brother. Foran knocked him back many times.

He hasn't attracted much quality while someone like Cleary can instantly get players.
So this makes me think it's got less to do with Des and more to do with something else.
Des was a respected coach up until last year

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So this makes me think it's got less to do with Des and more to do with something else.
Des was a respected coach up until last year
Des got offered Lattrell Mitchell and Cameron Munster and said no thanks. Maloney was on the market and they didn't buy him. They've let go of a number of great players. Dunno who else Des has rejected.

It can't be a case of no good offerings to the Dogs cause Mitchell and Munster happened. It might be that the club are incompetent when it comes to recognizing talent.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray dib has his head in the sand ,i fear nothing will get done and des will ruin next season as well
Not head in the sand more like snout in the troff ...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next thing to look forward to is dib fronting up for his "judgement at the end of the season"

Be interesting to see if, when and how he does this, but it will look worse if he avoids it after making such a audacious statement.
There's a reason why club elections are held outside of the footy season and well after the season, to avoid angry members making changes.
Reality says most members are on holidays and forget or couldnt give a dam and wont vote.
There may be a slight difference this time around but it's unlikely and stuff all will change

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In yesterday's telegraph it was said the NRL should be ashamed for putting Dogs on prime time because the Dogs are embarrassing the NRL.
They certainly are embarrassing their fans! It's painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.