It's time for ALL BULLDOGS FANS say enough is enough?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most Bulldogs fans, I have had enough. We have had to endure many years of under performing, mediocre, amateurish and unprofessionalism on and off the field that has taken our great club to its lowest standards since its introduction in 1935.

We use to be a club all other clubs aspired to be. Operated with professionalism and pride that would always see the Bulldogs Empire strive in leaps and bounds effortlessly and seemingly a step ahead of its rivals. I can easily remember having full faith in who was running the club in the background.

On the field it was no different. We played with honor and pride for our emblem knowing that it's win at all costs. We never backed down from any team and even while we were losing you always knew that no matter what situation we were in, we were still in it and that the fighting spirit of any player that put on the Bulldogs jersey would always be there, losing was not an option or in our DNA.

HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

We now have our club in dire straights never seen in all its history. An attitude off the field and within the four walls of the offices of those that seem to accept the current failures are purely a process to live with before success. The lack of transparency to its members and fans now see's a disconnect with the club and it's followers. I, like most no longer share the faith i once had. The people now running this club and team have destroyed that.

No longer do I see the spirit, honor and pride on the field for the emblem and jersey that teams use to fear. Instead, we are a team all others can't wait to play knowing they won't be outplayed or intimidated and that all they need to do is just do their job as not much will be thrown at them. And within the Bulldogs club this has become acceptable by all people involved on and off the field where our levels of professionalism has dropped to become the most unprofessional club in the NRL.

IT'S TIME FOR FANS TO ACT.

Are you going to sit there and watch our club fall deeper and deeper into a hole and be a laughing stock of the NRL? Are you going to let our great rivals such as Parramatta, Manly and St George laugh at how poor our club and team is? Are you going to wait for the current regime running the club, our coach, staff and players to pull us out of this mess? I say NO! I say we need to make a stand and end this rot starting this week.

HOW??

So there is an expectation that being a long weekend and playing St George the fans will just turn up. This is the arrogance of the club that expects it just to happen.
We have to show that on all levels with the club we are not happy and our voices need to be heard with our feet. I'm saying to refrain from attending Monday's game and show solidarity within the fans that we have had enough. I am a member and I will be keeping my seats empty to say I've had enough of paying my money to a club that does not show me the same spirit and support I have shown through these tough years. Enough is enough.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First thing that came to mind when I saw your thread title

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would it be any different if we held onto last years team?
Greg Eastwood SOS, we are sorry!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Do you truly expect that because we don't turn up that somehow, magically, salary cap space will appear? That 10 players will be influenced by us not turning up that they will leave and then 10 gun players will suddenly become available and come running to us begging to play? That because we don't turn up the Board will resign and from nowhere will come 5 saviours, riding in on their white horses?

Me, I'll be there supporting the players, the ones who bust their gut trying every day at training and every game to do their best.

Go Dogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Do you truly expect that because we don't turn up that somehow, magically, salary cap space will appear? That 10 players will be influenced by us not turning up that they will leave and then 10 gun players will suddenly become available and come running to us begging to play? That because we don't turn up the Board will resign and from nowhere will come 5 saviours, riding in on their white horses?

Me, I'll be there supporting the players, the ones who bust their gut trying every day at training and every game to do their best.

Go Dogs
No we just want pay gone

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
If you are happy watching the style we are playing, accept that we are the lowest point scoring team and highest conceding team and show no signs of improvement then your easily pleased and are only supporting the coaches tactics and the running of the club. Good luck to you.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiment but think there’s a better way to voice your dissatisfaction. Find out when the next board meeting is, gather as many members and disgruntled fans as you can, maybe even hire a few greenies who have plenty of protest experience, and come up with a catchy chant, for example:

What do we want
A premiership
When do we want it
Now

You might even be able to get a news crew there.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiment but think there’s a better way to voice your dissatisfaction. Find out when the next board meeting is, gather as many members and disgruntled fans as you can, maybe even hire a few greenies who have plenty of protest experience, and come up with a catchy chant, for example:

What do we want
A premiership
When do we want it
Now

You might even be able to get a news crew there.
I am picking this game on Monday as it is a stand alone game and will stick out like dogs balls (no pun intended) if there's a low Bulldogs attendance. It will hit where it hurts.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe I'm underestimating the effect, just proposing a boycott has had a result, one player let go and another signed :fearscream:

Go Dogs

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a ridiculous post. So you only want to support a winning club? True supports stand by the club no matter what. The club has been through this and worse in the past and I am confident in saying will again.
But I support the bulldogs no matter what. Players come and go some more memorable than others for different reasons but the club will always be there so how about you stop winging suck it up and support your club otherwise go find a team that always wins. I would suggest at present that is either Celtic in Scotland or Mercedes in the formula 1

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All we want is changes an fair game, want to see our club climb again and be great , We’ve all he enough..!!! Let’s just hope that something happens soon, a little good fortune and things will get better.

Bulldogs Forever, no matter how bad shit gets!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fukk off, tell me what to do.

Ffs with these idiotic threads. Its only footy, we're not trying to over throw a government.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I used to go to all Dogs games but haven’t been to one this season. Going to a game is about supporting your team and expecting a good performance that can lead to a win.
It’s pretty hard to go there and watch the worst Bulldogs team ever get beaten once again by a rival like the Dragons

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know, I can't help but feel
The National Rort League is finally succeeding...divide and conquer
Isn't it ironic, Greenturd the man who brought Des-Troyer Hasler to our club is running The NRL ?
It seems All we are good for is stubbing each other in the back,
New board or Old board, supposedly all they did or do is for the love of the Bulldogs...
Even the supporters, one minute we idelize a player or the coach and next minute we want to run them over with a cement truck
NOW ...THIS IS WHAT I HAVE Had ENOUGH Of
I have been criticised for saying this before
Unless we unite from the TOP down...WE WILL KEEP ON FALLING !!!