Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen in a few places people are saying Tony Williams has played his last game with us and will head to England.

Anyone heard anything?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen in a few places people are saying Tony Williams has played his last game with us and will head to England.

Anyone heard anything?
Please let it be so

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Anyone heard anything?
don't know how true this is

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ecca, Can we get a donation thing going to raise the money for the airfare ?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He just shits me cause he is much better than what he has dished up over the last few years
That's true , I know this is no excuse but didn't he have family problem or his kid was very sick

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly will happily take him back , He was wrecking bull back there and they need forwards anyway.

win win

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if, one day, he just decided to run onto the ball on an angle.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rugby league week posted an article this morning saying he has been told he can look elsewhere and that leeds were sounding him out but then removed it about half an hour later

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope it's true. It gives us money to get more decent players

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trex is still in the prime of his career, I doubt he would go to England. Lots of clubs in the NRL would rush to sign him up. Maybe he suffers from playing in a star studded forward pack. He needs to go somewhere where he can be a leader. Adam Blair hasnt played well since he left the storm but still got signed up by Brisbane so there's definitely hope for TREX.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great on the surface however with Pritchard leaving as well it leaves a huge hole.
No one has even noticed T Rex not playing (aside from the fact we're a better looking team without him)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one has even noticed T Rex not playing (aside from the fact we're a better looking team without him)
We're a better looking team because we have Moses playing in the halves!!! It really has nothing to do with T.Rex's absents. But feel free to twist it how ever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.