Is there any such thing as a witch?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me that every time he would speak to his elderly female neighbour , almost immediately he would feel nauscious have a ripper of a headache and basically have to lie down the rest of the day and sleep it off. Just innocent short conversations / small talk with her was enough for a rapid onset of this condition. He described it as like a punch in the face and his head was all over the place, concussed.

Many of you might have a chuckle and think there goes blue_boost embellish the facts a little, add a bit of flavour.. but even I thought he was overselling.

But yesterday I had dinner with a few people and briefly spoke to this older lady, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek to say good bye, oh my did I have a rapid onsite of a headache, I was just KO'ed almost immediately after. Nurofen or anything didn't knock out this headache. I was nauscious as well and could barely comprehend what I was doing or where I was.

Then I remembered my mates story with his neighbour, similar phenomenon ..

Does this happen to anyone on here ? Do we have witch amongst us?
Yep I was married to one, though it was spelt with a b not a w! Despite that she daily gave me a headache, regularly had me feeling sick & needing to lie down..

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recommend the movie The VVitch, and yes its spelled with 2 V's for some reason. Its a bit of a slow burn so dont expect broomstick sword fights.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Crones on broomsticks? No.

Ritual and imprints? Complicated.

Have you smoked DMT?
Can't say I have bro.

Have heard about it but not in too much detail.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah the kennel and practically any forum on the internet is a great place to have an open minded discussion.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn oath there are people out there who still practice witchcraft. God strictly warns against it numerous times in the bible.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From my younger days, Fiona Horne claimed to be a witch i think.

I had a crush on her after seeing Def Fx at uni (we're talking about 22-23 years ago) and she kissed a mate of mine mid-gig.

1608170179394.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For witches to exist, magic would have to exist so therefore neither do.
I don't believe in "magic" but I lean towards curses and evil eyes being true.

So IMO, evil is real, magic isn't.