is the club taking the piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really..... is the club taking the piss or what??

my Facebook feed as been soiled with crap the last couple of days and going by the comments others aren't seeing the funny side either.

Whoever is in charge of the clubs Facebook page has to be fully retarded (Nasheed?) to be posting half the shit they have been its like they want to rub our noses it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's being posted ?
Player stats..old posts seem to also find there way to the top of the feed on Twitter and fb so you see the same shit over and over lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else cringe when they saw Josh ‘Super Moz’ Morris, Moses ‘Magic’ Mbye, Will ‘Power’ Hopoate, and Aiden ‘Sergeant’ Tolman. Who thinks up this shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else cringe when they saw Josh ‘Super Moz’ Morris, Moses ‘Magic’ Mbye, Will ‘Power’ Hopoate, and Aiden ‘Sergeant’ Tolman. Who thinks up this shit.
Fucking embarrassing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I also remember them ripping off the Ultimate Team cards and gave our players ratings. For Reynolds it had "PASSION 99" and for Graham it had "LEADERSHIP 99" hahahaha.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't there one Des 'Sack me please' Hasler? I'm sure there was:tonguewink:

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also remember them ripping off the Ultimate Team cards and gave our players ratings. For Reynolds it had "PASSION 99" and for Graham it had "LEADERSHIP 99" hahahaha.
I saw that hahaha, Reynolds also had 99 for KICKING lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else cringe when they saw Josh ‘bustedMoz’ Morris, Moses ‘Millionaire ’ Mbye, Will ‘fuck sunday’ Hopoate, and Aiden ‘4th and 5th’ Tolman. Who thinks up this shit.

Fixed

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
*puts head in hands*
Lol. We're fucked.
The entire organization is delusional.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking RaeRae and her marketing team.

Pretty easy to see how we pissed away like $1.5 million over budget last year with stupid promos/ideas like this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Josh "I have no talent so I run around like a dumb **** and people call it passion" Reynolds

James "I used to be a man but now even Caitlin is more masculine than me" Graham

Moses "I'm black so I'm the next JT but not really" Mbye

Des "I'm a fraud ****" Hasler

Noel "I'm a fat **** who has no idea about football but just love the taste of dessies balls in my mouth" Cleal.

Tony "I am the dumbest **** alive and the poster boy for contraception" Williams.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's the stuff plus hoppa's highlights from this year..... 3 photos lol and every single person ripping it & don't forget the super Morris to Morris falcon try..... honestly a fuck up try is the highlight of our attack this year!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is actually quite clever.

Moses Magic Mbye = MMM. Thats called alliteration!

Will Power Hopoate is a play on the words 'Willpower' and thats downright genius.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This one pissed me off.

The bottom-right image should've been him sitting on the sideline on the Sunday we got smashed and eliminated by Penrith!

hoppa.jpg

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is actually quite clever.

Moses Magic Mbye = MMM. Thats called alliteration!

Will Power Hopoate is a play on the words 'Willpower' and thats downright genius.
If you liked those I'm sure you'll love these:

James 'Captain' Graham (because he's the captain at the moment).
How about Sam 'Construction' Perrett (because he owns a building company)
Then there's Michael 'Leash' Lichaa (maybe that's because Des keeps him on a leash and he's only allowed to tackle)

Status
Not open for further replies.