Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he spends some time to catch up with Mick Potter during the course of this season

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Breaking News from Buzz Shrivilledcock.
Matt Burton breaks his virginity a week after signing with the Bulldogs, he is far more interested in being dominated by his partner in a submisive role-play than playing footy any more. When asked about it he replied he is only in footy for kicking only. Watch this space.
AFL are watching him closely.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we had another 5/8 id shift him to centre..

1. Tracey
2. JAC
3. Crighton
4. Burton
5. Xerri/Wilson
6. Hutch?
7. Sexton

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

1. Tracey
2. JAC
3. Crighton
4. Burton
5. Xerri/Wilson
6. Hutch?
7. Sexton
I'd actually drop him to reserves and make him earn a FG centre spot.

Might sound harsh but I really don't care, it's team first. If you're aint helping, fuck right off

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would run with this team if Tracey is fit.

1. Tracey
2. Wilson
3. Crighton
4. Burton
5. Xerri
6. Hutch
7. Sexton

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue with Burton is he plays one good game followed by 5 mia games. It is so frustrating to watch because he has so much potential .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The issue with Burton is he plays one good game followed by 5 mia games. It is so frustrating to watch because he has so much potential .
When was his last good game?

Legit question. Last time I remember him being good was when we beat Parra a year or two ago.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Burton will go back to Penrith and play 6.

No pressure on him at Panthers and Cleary will do all the organizing.

It will free him like it did to Luke Brooks.

Burton has talent, but he doesn't have the heart or desire to be an alpha player.

He is a sidekick style player.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Move him anywhere you like but we won't win any football games when giving sides 70% possession.
Gifting 70% possession has been our stock in trade for nearly a decade. I can't recall many games where we weren't dominated in possession, and on the wrong end of a nit picking referee. But most of it is our own fault.

You'd think we'd learned by now, but it's just Groundhog day again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we frame and pin this response somewhere for all the idiots that think we are just reacting after a single round 1 game?
You can, but the ones with their tongues up his arse will still call you a "hater".

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When was his last good game?

Legit question. Last time I remember him being good was when we beat Parra a year or two ago.
We've all seen what he can do, why does he keep getting worse? What is going to turn things around for him? Even his kicking has gone down the toilet. I don't think he is intelligent enough to be disinterested, he is simple minded, but he was simple minded back in 2022 when he had some awesome games (remember that last second win against Manly I think, when he potted the field goal from wide at the last minute after dragging us back into the game?). Where has that Burton gone? Is CC over training them?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is a flop. Like for fucks sake do some thing other than bomb to the left . Predictable and gay. Opposition teams aren’t caught off guard, why ciro kept ado carr on is beyond me. And how did we have so many errors ?!?!?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We've all seen what he can do, why does he keep getting worse? What is going to turn things around for him? Even his kicking has gone down the toilet. I don't think he is intelligent enough to be disinterested, he is simple minded, but he was simple minded back in 2022 when he had some awesome games (remember that last second win against Manly I think, when he potted the field goal from wide at the last minute after dragging us back into the game?). Where has that Burton gone? Is CC over training them?
The only benefit of the doubt I give to Burton is that the assistant is turning him to shit, but I still see that as a cop out.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gifting 70% possession has been our stock in trade for nearly a decade. I can't recall many games where we weren't dominated in possession, and on the wrong end of a nit picking referee. But most of it is our own fault.

You'd think we'd learned by now, but it's just Groundhog day again.

I feel sorry for any halves that have had to play for our club over the last 5 years, Our pack is rubbish we would make peak andrew johns look bad. Majority of our fans dont know their heads from their asses though and theyll shit on the halves even though the majority of the game is played in our half.. By the time we get an attacking set theres no gas left to do anything.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can, but the ones with their tongues up his arse will still call you a "hater".
Call me what they want. And yes i am a hater of ***** that drag our team to the ground cause they dont care. Fuck Burton. I hate him. Im a hater of Burton. Come at me with ANY proof he doesnt deserve hate?! Ill be waiting.