Is age just a number? Or is that what old people say?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the mafs reunion many of the older women were saying that age is just a number?

Is it true or is that just what old people say?

Fact is anything that is weathered doesn't look as good as new. I think as we age our bodies definately weather. There are not many 40 year Olds that can go with a 20 year old, like for like.

I was talking to a mechanic. I remember him from when he was young. He said his back hurts, knees, neck, shoulders, to the point he has many days off. He is 48 years old only.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A woman is like a fine wine, the older they get the more I want to have sex at it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No denying there are some great milfs out there but for the most part I think age does take the gloss off.

There are a few women and men out there that either let themselves go as they get older or they just turn into beasts.

Also their joints and metabolism go to dust as they get older

I think after about 30 years old there is a steep decline for most people

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then you have lizz hurly @53 id like to give her some numbers starting at 69
images.jpeg-13.jpg

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember when my mum turned 36 because that was our house number.. She had short hair, wore conservative clothes, only a bit of lippy when we all went out , to me 36 was not old but it was not young. She was comfortable with aging

When I was 36 and I got called ma'am by cafe shop workers I'd look behind me to see if they were talking to someone else lol

In that sense age is just a number

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the mafs reunion many of the older women were saying that age is just a number?

Fact is anything that is weathered doesn't look as good as new. I think as we age our bodies definately weather. There are not many 40 year Olds that can go with a 20 year old, like for like.

I was talking to a mechanic. I remember him from when he was young. He said his back hurts, knees, neck, shoulders, to the point he has many days off. He is 48 years old only.
Growing older is inevitable - growing up is an option - why pay for an option you will never use?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing says you have to act your age, Im eternally thirty and thats my decision, not mother Hubbards.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing says you have to act your age, Im eternally thirty and thats my decision, not mother Hubbards.
LOL
Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get Bob dog a bone - when she bent down she lost her frown coz ole Bob dog had a bone of his own.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL
Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get Bob dog a bone - when she bent down she lost her frown coz ole Bob dog had a bone of his own.
Im not bonking mother Hubbard, we don't see eye to eye..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Bullshit. 20 year old kids are pussies these days. All glued to their phones and shit. I'll go pound to pound with them and have their leftovers for breakfast. Bloody soft-cased cream-puffs these spoilt Gen Y pussies are.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit. 20 year old kids are pussies these days. All glued to their phones and shit. I'll go pound to pound with them and have their leftovers for breakfast. Bloody soft-cased cream-puffs these spoilt Gen Y pussies are.
If you were born after 1981 you are also Gen

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most women age poorly for some reason they look older quicker than men except liz Hurley of course yum