Iran v Israel - possible situation

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
my sister got a DNA test done and found out that we are a certain percentage jewish, so any place any time you want to fight to the death lets do it

how about Parramatta City Raceway? be there.....
Never knew Jewish was a race lol

How do you feel about bagels all of a sudden?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Youre lucky you even found it at $1.80.
I never used to care about fuel prices until recently. The "price cycle" is longer here than in Sydney but note extreme. That is, it was take a month to get to the bottom, but then it goes up by like 40 - 50 cents. For the first time, I've started using RACQs fuel price app

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember doing petrol runners back in the day. Prices weren’t even that bad lol. Wonder if this is still a thing
Probably bro, but now they must me hijacking petrol tankers lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never trust those metro pumps. I was filling up a few years back at one and i wasn't even pulling the trigger and the price was still riolling up
When I used to pay cash, I’d always round it off at like $20.02 or $36.62. Grab the extra two cents for free, I become real weird about it. I’d have to adjust and readjust like 5-10 times.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I used to pay cash, I’d always round it off at like $20.02 or $36.62. Grab the extra two cents for free, I become real weird about it. I’d have to adjust and readjust like 5-10 times.
Ha. I still do that. Drives my wife crazy. I have that half trigger pull mastered fkn lol. I aint giving those ***** 2 cents

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ha. I still do that. Drives my wife crazy. I have that half trigger pull mastered fkn lol. I aint giving those ***** 2 cents
Potentially 4 cents. As sometimes would sit on $19.98 before adjustment. Need to celebrate ur victories hey!!