Iran v Israel - possible situation

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m very disappointed at the Arab world why the fuck would they help US and Israel.
Fuck I hope they fuck Israel up.
Well let's be fair here, not even Iranian civilians are in favour of the current regime

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well let's be fair here, not even Iranian civilians are in favour of the current regime
That’s not the point, Palestinians are being exterminated and not one country is doing anything, as soon as Iran intervenes the Arabs want to bridge up.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s not the point, Palestinians are being exterminated and not one country is doing anything, as soon as Iran intervenes the Arabs want to bridge up.
Probably letting them learn the hard lesson of starting a conflict. Let's not pretend Iran weren't already involved either

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, Israel pre-emptively attacks Iran, justifying it by asserting Iran is about to attack them.
Then, to the surprise of the entire world, the attacked party attacks back!
Sadly, the greater world generally denounces Iran's return attack, yet praises Israel's preemptive attack.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm, Israel pre-emptively attacks Iran, justifying it by asserting Iran is about to attack them.
Then, to the surprise of the entire world, the attacked party attacks back!
Sadly, the greater world generally denounces Iran's return attack, yet praises Israel's preemptive attack.
Biden spoke to Netanyahu and basically said, "you attacked them, then they retaliated. Stop. It's done"

I fully expect Israel to retaliate. What om most curious about is whether the US will sit back and watch, help Israel, or try to stop both Iranian and Israeli missiles and drones.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Biden spoke to Netanyahu and basically said, "you attacked them, then they retaliated. Stop. It's done"

I fully expect Israel to retaliate. What om most curious about is whether the US will sit back and watch, help Israel, or try to stop both Iranian and Israeli missiles and drones.
I don't believe any of the words coming out if bidens mouth. Hes a puppet

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The conflict did not start on October 7.
The current conflict did. If October 7 doesn't happen, there's no war. Not only that, but Hamas could have put an end to it at any stage by surrendering for the sake of everybody else.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The conflict did not start on October 7. It has been running for 75 years.
There's no excuse for Hamas going after women, children, and elderly.. plain and simple. What has escalated in the last few months, is purely based on the events of October 7.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no excuse for Hamas going after women, children, and elderly.. plain and simple. What has escalated in the last few months, is purely based on the events of October 7.
There isn't an excuse for Hamas going after women, children and elderly. That's a scum act. Israel continually arrest women, children and elderly for no reason at all (yes I have family there that this has happened to). Have a look at the illegal settlements in Nablus that have been happening for years without repercussion. Checkpoints set up by Israel in Palestinian land, not allowing travel on their own turf.

It's naive to say this conflict started on October 7.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

You personally know this because you were in the same room while Biden made the call.
You packed him a bong and told him to put Netanyahu on hold so he could smoke it!

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There isn't an excuse for Hamas going after women, children and elderly. That's a scum act. Israel continually arrest women, children and elderly for no reason at all (yes I have family there that this has happened to). Have a look at the illegal settlements in Nablus that have been happening for years without repercussion. Checkpoints set up by Israel in Palestinian land, not allowing travel on their own turf.

It's naive to say this conflict started on October 7.
I guess that's one's word against the other. I never said nothing has ever happened prior to Oct 7, I'm just pointing out the current war is a result of what Hamas did, and there needs to be more emphasis on the fact that they could have ended it any stage.. I'm not saying Israel have been perfect either, but I'm mind-blown that there has been no global protests aimed at Hamas.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess that's one's word against the other. I never said nothing has ever happened prior to Oct 7, I'm just pointing out the current war is a result of what Hamas did, and there needs to be more emphasis on the fact that they could have ended it any stage.. I'm not saying Israel have been perfect either, but I'm mind-blown that there has been no global protests aimed at Hamas.
Hamas are evil pieces of shit aswell and I want them gone as much as everyone else, but what has happened is a flare up. Not a start to a new war.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hamas are evil pieces of shit aswell and I want them gone as much as everyone else, but what has happened is a flare up. Not a start to a new war.
Bro hamas was created and funded by Israel, it’s funny how on October 7th hamas had 6 hours to do as they pleased in Israel without any alarms going off.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro hamas was created and funded by Israel, it’s funny how on October 7th hamas had 6 hours to do as they pleased in Israel without any alarms going off.
I know man but doesnt change what they did

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been too many people taking sides in a conflict that has no good side.

Even after footage was shown to many of Hamas killing unarmed civilians, people defended Hamas saying they did nothing wrong.

And even after Israel killed tens of thousands of unarmed civilians, people have defended Israel saying that they're just defending themselves.

I understand why Hamas did it. Palestinians have been oppressed by Israel for too long. But there's no excuse for killing unarmed civilians. And there's also no excuse for Israel responding with a scorched earth policy.