iPhone 6 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fcuk..can some one move it to the lounge!! Lol. Sorry guys!!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates when people are like can't it bend. Yes it can get the f over it.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates when people are like can't it bend. Yes it can get the f over it.
Lol. I'm with you. You need to exert a lot of pressure on it for so long in order for that to happen. I'm talking hours!!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without trying to break it yourself like that dude on the net b

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Anyone who tries to bend their Phone is an idiot. Mine can fit in my Guess Purse anyway.

Other than that, I got mine yesterday too *Yay*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aren't they the equivalent of an S3 or something?

Not a phone nerd, just asking a question.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't they the equivalent of an S3 or something?

Not a phone nerd, just asking a question.
Lol..don't know much about Androids! I'm not really into the whole Samsung vs Apple thing but my first smart phone was an apple, so I've just stuck by it. I'm sure Samsung is just as good.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who tries to bend their Phone is an idiot. Mine can fit in my Guess Purse anyway.

Other than that, I got mine yesterday too *Yay*
I'm trying to transfer movies from my desktop into my movies app (Stuff I downloaded from torrents, not purchased in store) so I can watch on my long haul flight to Dallas next year! (Honey moon) Lol

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
The specs used on the iPhone 6 is the equivalent to what the S3 used 2 years ago.
Just took a closer look at the specs at gsmarea.

A spruced up GPU but otherwise roughly the same.

Okay mind's blow.

N

Natboy

Specs schmecks, I may be a sheep but I love the way my iphone looks, it does everything I need & is compatible with all of my other devices
If androids are so much better why do so many of their users have such a chip on their shoulder and feel the need to bag apple users?
It seems like jealously but that doesn't make sense

N

Natboy

This x 1000.

But as nat said once u r hooked to Iphone you are hooked no matter what happens in the world of phones.
That's it. Unless Samsung brings out a phone that sends SMS via mind power I will be using iphones until the 84S comes out

On a separate point I hate when non-iphone people message me cause I can't use imessage to see when they are writing back and when messaged are delivered

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On a separate point I hate when non-iphone people message me cause I can't use imessage to see when they are writing back and when messaged are delivered
The hell? The time and date of each message isn't shown?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If androids are so much better why do so many of their users have such a chip on their shoulder and feel the need to bag apple users?
It seems like jealously but that doesn't make sense
Honestly? They're annoying. They feel the need to constantly have the latest Macintosh phone that comes out every 3 weeks with one slightly different feature. And the whole lining up/paying people to line up/fist pumping because you're the 3rd person in the world to get one and the extreme offence taken when you say anything remotely bad about the Macintosh phone. They're so annoying. It's not that I love Samsung/HTC/Android/Whatever but I just hate Apples.

And their f*cking commercials give me the shits. "Look you can make video calls on the fruit phone!!!!" Yeah, so could my mum's shitty brick phone that was literally released in 2003....

"Look, the fruit phone can take panoramic pictures" As opposed to virtually every other phone out on the market?

They're probably the most annoying company in the world.

N

Natboy

The hell? The time and date of each message isn't shown?
I mean the little dots to indicate they are in the process of writing back & when it's iphone to iphone it comes up as delivered so you know if someone has their phone off or not or have no reception etc. I really like that

Status
Not open for further replies.