Inu can't kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Where the eff is the new post link!!!!! Omfg this site is like the paramatta team....it just doesnt fkn work!!!!!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think goal kicking is the least of his problems - he needs to work on his defense as the tigers targeted he and Reynolds last night down and scored a couple tries...
I don't think either of the tries they scored down that side, was down to inu.
Reynolds came up with some bad misses. Straight on, his defense is solid and aggressive but when he has to move laterally he tends to fall off tackles. Still love the bloke though.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
You might remember that Inu waits til the finals to pick up his goal kicking game. The guy dead set smashes it in the final series.
He is warming up to the big event :grinning:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
maybe you cant blame inu, after all the players scored out wide, maybe they should all score under the posts, then inu kicks at 100%.... ffs every goal kicker including haz, halligan have all missed goals, get over it

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that little swaying arm thing he did last night before kicking? Never seen that before, wonder if he's feeling the pressure because he hasn't been a regular kicker for quite some time. Hopefully he doesn't start over-thinking his approach.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love the dummy Inu threw last night to score under the sticks, all class. As for his goal kicking IMO even with Turner back in the side I would still have Inu taking the shots at goal. Bob dog I would like to see you do better champ!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've been spoilt with a couple of wingers who were at the top of the percentages list for years in Halligan and Hazem.Goodwin was even at the top for a while until he broke his toe in late 2010 or 11, i'm not sure which season. Inu has been close to the top at times so he deserves the chance to get back into the swing of it. He's definitely worth persisting with IMO.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love the dummy Inu threw last night to score under the sticks, all class. As for his goal kicking IMO even with Turner back in the side I would still have Inu taking the shots at goal. Bob dog I would like to see you do better champ!!!
It fooled them all big time. I had the biggest smile on my face as he scored that one. Our backline is back towards being one of the best in the comp again. Everyone probably barring Lane has been doing well. It's a pity we'll probably have to let a back or two go at the end of the season.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He nailed one from the sideline after the bell to give me my 12 point margin at $19. I have no beef with him.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
that controversial try for the tigers in the 1st half, would of cost thousands the 13+ margin. TAB know how to make their money...

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His worth persisting with geeez but if you notice he misses all the left hand sideline kicks and nails all the right all he needs to improve is one side least he can kick far enough to get em over the crossbar unlike Goodwin

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His worth persisting with geeez but if you notice he misses all the left hand sideline kicks and nails all the right all he needs to improve is one side least he can kick far enough to get em over the crossbar unlike Goodwin
All kickers have a favoured side and it isnt as bad as you think. It was raining and slippery with a crosswind at the ground, and the week before he kicked a couple from that side, including converting the miracle try from barbas break and kick to Morris.

Think ppl are worrying about nothing. Inu hasnt been main kicker in his team for a while and will improve and im happy we have any half decent kicker after losing our no.1 and 2 kickers for the season.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just wish he wouldnt think bout it too much and just line it up and kick the damn thing.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Until a missed conversion/field goal etc.. costs us a game or premiership, some of you really need to stop finding **** to b*tch about. FFS even when we win, people find the need to piss all over everyone's high.
Get big Kas to attempt a few.. When he misses 90% of them, these whingers will be more than happy to have Inu back kicking at 70%.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All kickers have a favoured side and it isnt as bad as you think. It was raining and slippery with a crosswind at the ground, and the week before he kicked a couple from that side, including converting the miracle try from barbas break and kick to Morris.

Think ppl are worrying about nothing. Inu hasnt been main kicker in his team for a while and will improve and im happy we have any half decent kicker after losing our no.1 and 2 kickers for the season.
x2

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
here we have a guy who is extremely talented,has slotted in better than we could have hoped for, CAN kick actually, we're coming 2nd and some zero wants to say he can't kick well fmd that will do me.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
here we have a guy who is extremely talented,has slotted in better than we could have hoped for, CAN kick actually, we're coming 2nd and some zero wants to say he can't kick well fmd that will do me.
same may be said about you and how you complain about Ennis TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.