Insights With Gus

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that a gamer headset? What would Gus play? I'm picking Rust and No Man's Sky...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sky 1 and 2, the relevant racing channels are streaming through those.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love him, Gus is the goods, means business and won’t pussy foot around etc, that is another BIG difference, he has always been passionate about the mighty Blue an white, and now back … to take us to the top where we belong.. let the ladder climb BEGIN.!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love him, Gus is the goods, means business and won’t pussy foot around etc, that is another BIG difference, he has always been passionate about the mighty Blue an white, and now back … to take us to the top where we belong.. let the ladder climb BEGIN.!!!
I wish it was season '22 already, I am excited to see the new look doggies running out. The feeling of optimism hasn't been this high in years.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I love the Kennel. 5 years ago most people here would say Gus has a bias against the Dogs lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that Zap interviewing Gus? How does the guy still have a media career.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the Kennel. 5 years ago most people here would say Gus has a bias against the Dogs lol
He is a divisive figure, no doubt, but most of the divisiveness seems to come down to who is listening. Apparently he had a significant amount of people on Sunday night complaining about his bias towards Souffs, and about the same number of people complaining of his bias towards Penriff.